ECSTASY is HOME!!!!

texasmom2003

The best show will be this afternoon when she leaves. She is parked backwards, so in order to get out to sea, she will have to turn around. You will be able to see it on the Cam. She is due to leave at 4:00 this afternoon. Galveston.com

Luanne

The best show will be this afternoon when she leaves. She is parked backwards, so in order to get out to sea, she will have to turn around. You will be able to see it on the Cam. She is due to leave at 4:00 this afternoon. Galveston.com

Luanne

She better not be leaving!!! :eek: I'm supposed to get on Saturday (4/8) and I don't care if I can't flush the toilet... I'm looking FORWARD to this cruise!!! :p

I hope the first cruise goes very well, and we don't have a repeat of the Sensation debacle. I love the Ecstacy having sailed on her in 2004. Actually, the Elation is awfully nice too. I think maybe the Fantasy-class ships are just really great over-all.

No (real) panic here... just a lack of sleep, that's all.

I feel like the little kid in that Disney commercial... Mom catches him in sister's room and says back to sleep... he falls over backwards and says, "I'm too excited to sleep!" Then when mom returns to bed, she asks dad if he's asleep and he says, "No, I'm too excited"...

That's us........... :D

Hey Cruzinwoman, what time do you sail on Saturday 4/8 ?? I live in Houston and we are cruising on the Ecstasy 5/20 and I wanted to drive to Galveston and take a look at her !

She's supposed to leave port at 4:00pm. I will have had many foo-foo drinks by then :D

... and she's callin' my name!! :D I've been busy packing this morning and was THRILLED to see her on the web cam, after desperately searching for her last night. :o

See you Saturday, you sweet thang! :cool:

Allright CruiznWeids... it looks like I won't make it, but I will be wearing my plaid skirt on Saturday watching the webcam. YOU BETTER TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER - the May 1st Ecstacy Riders will find you:p

Looking forward to your review, I know you will be tired when you get home, but try not to make us wait too long...

... in a plaid skirt (kilt?) watching the web cam is almost as good as a cheerleader uniform in person. I am feeling the same anticipation/excitement as all you future cruisers, so I promise to get on as quickly as I can to post the 411.

We return Thursday the 11th and I won't be at home near a computer until probably 8 PM that night. I will try to get onto a computer there (or at a port - it's so much cheaper) to give a quick report of thumbs up or thumbs down during the cruise. But I can't promise - DH is already irritated with how much I'm on CC. I actually brought my laptop to bed last night. :rolleyes: Not very well received, as you can imagine!!

And yes, I am all about the details so be ready for those! :) I will be looking out for details on: Camp Carnival (DS's are 3 and 7), ports, tendering, the refurb details, food, entertainment and FUNSHIP FREDDIE! :D

Oh and I'll try out the DOD each day, just so I can report back to everyone. ;) Anything for you guys.

We're sailing on the 5/11 4 day cruise, and I am so excited to see her back in Galveston.

I have had that Galveston cam up all morning watching them load containters, etc. I have become obsessed with it! One problem with that... I am at work right now. Guess I'll have to turn it off for a while if I want to get any work done.

I can't wait to hear back from all of you crusing before we do!

CM

Hey Monkey,

I know the feeling...I'm at work as well...gotta stop watching...We're on the 5/11 cruise as well with some friends celebrating 20+yrs of marriage and turning 40. Apologies in advance for all of the loudness from 5/11 to 5/15 if you are on the Upper Deck.

We are on the Upper Deck! We are in the Aft on the Port side, I think. I can't remember our cabin number for sure, but today I get to go pick up our documents. That's the other thing that has me distracted from work.

I hope you guys have a great time. It's nice to see someone else on our cruise from these boards. This is the first cruise for DH and I by ourselves. We usually travel with friends, or with groups from our local travel agency. It's going to be strange being on a cruise alone together. At least I know there are some cruise critic friends close by!

CM

... CruizinWoman! I too am working today AND have my three year old at home. Now that is quite a feat! I'll be doing the vacation countdown tomorrow after work. (I'm one of those brave souls who fly in the morning of the cruise.) Boy it's crazy here - my mind is going in 1,000 different directions.

:D Ecstasy, take me away!!:D

Archived