Zenith-Casual dinner

Joanandjoe

We know that there is no true alternative restaurant on Zenith. Other than the sushi bar, is there a casual dinner spot on some or all nights, if we don't feel like going to the main dining room? Our cruise will be 7 days from Cape Liberty to Bermuda, 5/13/06.

We know that there is no true alternative restaurant on Zenith. Other than the sushi bar, is there a casual dinner spot on some or all nights, if we don't feel like going to the main dining room? Our cruise will be 7 days from Cape Liberty to Bermuda, 5/13/06.

Joanandjoe,

Yes there is a casual dining every night in the Windsurf Cafe. I know there are nights when some folks just want to relax after a long day in port. When we were on the Horizon just before she left the fleet more than a few people did this. By the way...the Sushi is wonderful also. It is served at the same time on the other side of the Windsurf.

I found a sample menu for you at www.cruiseclues.com .Just click on menues on the home page and scroll down til you see Horizon or Zenith. Hope this helps.

Jeff

Very helpful. Thanks. We have Cruiseclues bookmarked, but it hadn't occurred to me to look for a Horizon casual dining menu. Simple and basic, but sometimes one just needs a change from the main dining room, or needs to eat earlier or later than usual.

I thought that you just ordered off the regular dinner menu in casual dinning? I will be dissapointed if that is the actual menu (it is very very minimal). I was hoping to take advantage of casual dinning for a few nights while in Bermuda but don't see that as an option it that is the case.

Archived