Could someone repost that great pics link?

Could someone repost that great pics link? I bookmarked it at the time, but the bookmarks gone now...aaarrrrggghhh! It had pics of each ship, cabins, public space, etc. and it was tremendously useful. Thanks, Kathy

Bob -

I could not find any picture of the Freedom of the Seas, or its two younger sisters. :eek: :( :confused:

The Freedom is on only child so far. She isn't even born yet :) She will have her Offical Birthday in June. She will be born early in May for lucky people who have "connections" for one and two night special sailings.

We should be seeing more and more pictures really soon. The first set I have seen were posted today.

The Freedom is on only child so far. She isn't even born yet :) She will have her Offical Birthday in June. She will be born early in May for lucky people who have "connections" for one and two night special sailings.

We should be seeing more and more pictures really soon. The first set I have seen were posted today.

Bob is one of those lucky people with connections. He is a TA. I am using him to book my Freedom OTS cruise. He told me he will be on one of those short special sailings. I was just giving him a hard time. :)

So, you are saying I should be friends with Bob??? LOL

I am so jealous of all the people who get to sail her early. This is the only time I wish I was a TA. Hey maybe if I book my group wedding sailing with Bob he will take me with him??? Think it would work? Probably not :(

Oh well, I guess I will just have to live with the photos until October.

:)

So, you are saying I should be friends with Bob??? LOL

I am so jealous of all the people who get to sail her early. This is the only time I wish I was a TA. Hey maybe if I book my group wedding sailing with Bob he will take me with him??? Think it would work? Probably not :(

Oh well, I guess I will just have to live with the photos until October.

:)

He's a good guy, and being in San Diego, California, he is right next door to you in New York (you are only about 15 inches from him acording to my map).

Hey 15 inches is good!

HEHE

Actually I DO want to see the San Diego Zoo..... I can trade him for a visit to Lake Ontario.... Or maybe a Buffalo Bills game because they play so well ;)

Poor Bob we are having fun at his expense....

Bobbie <----the trouble maker

Hey 15 inches is good!

HEHE

Actually I DO want to see the San Diego Zoo..... I can trade him for a visit to Lake Ontario.... Or maybe a Buffalo Bills game because they play so well ;)

Poor Bob we are having fun at his expense....

Bobbie <----the trouble maker

Its okay, he is a good guy, and if he can put up with me, he can put up with anyone. :)

Archived