Connie 6/17 St.Petersburg Red October 2 Day Land Tour

ONTravel

My spouse and I are looking forward to our cruise on the June 17th Constellation Baltics cruise and especially touring St. Petersburg. I noticed in a review from last year that a passenger had used the tour services of Red October and found them to be excellent.

I checked with RO and they emailed me the itinerary of a VERY comprehensive two-day boat/bus tour of St. Petersburg [much more so than having to combine two or more tours from the ship] for a total of US$274 [16 to 24 passengers] or US$269 [25 or more]. They also handle obtaining the necessary Russian Visa at no additional charge [i understand that can save around US$100 per person].

At the moment, they have only the two of us booked and require a minimum of 16 in order to proceed.

If you are interested, please email Red October at info@redoctober.us or telephone them at (518) 557-1230 and request their itinerary for:

"St. Petersburg 2 Day with Boat Super-Saver Bus Program".

After you have checked out the itinerary, if it interests you, please let them know you would like to be added to the list. Once they obtain 16 reservations, they will notify all of us and then we can make the final arrangements.

If we are only going to be in St. Peterburg once, lets do it in the best, most comprehensive way possible.

Thanks in advance.

Archived