What time do we debark the ship in honolulu?

woodley

I am booking a car to pick us up from the port. We are docking in Honolulu at 7am on the Wind. Can anyone give me an estimated time that we should expect to be off the ship by? Thanks for your help.

Although I was on the POA, we arrived at 7:00 a.m. and disembarkation began at 8:00 a.m. by color. The first people off were those going on an NCL sponsored tour, then the colors came every twenty minutes and basically worked its way up the ship. (those on deck 10 were some of the last off). Two ways around this: 1.) Express Disembarkation: you can get off any time you want as long you carry your own luggage off. You could set a time for the cab and then get off a few minutes before that BUT you are carrying all your own stuff. 2.) Ask for a specific disembarkation time and get the colored tags to match.

One final note: The area around the ship terminal is very congested with lots of cabs, busses and people. Make sure to know where your cab is going to pick you up.

We will be disembarking the POA just for the day, am I right in assuming that we will be able to leave along with the people without luggage? Also, there is a mention of taxis around the terminal--are they strictly prearranged, or are they also there to pick up anyone? Is anyone familiar with the bus, does it pick up at the pier? We are basically interested in going to Waikiki and spending the day at the beach (it is is open and clean then) and walking around the Int Market and the shopping areas.

Archived