4th of July ?

JULIE N

We will be on the Miracle the week of July 4th, does anyone know if anything special is done on the ship to celebrate the holiday?

Thanks

Hey Julie do a search on Boards and Miracle Roll Calls, I've got a thread started over there for July 2 are u with me? There's a few of us on there. I usually travel the week of the fourth and there's nothing happening. Two years ago we all wore identical shirts with USA in red/wht/blue for our picture. Naturally we purchased that one. But no special happenings.

I have asked this question so much I didn't think anyone cared, I told my kids we will get shirts and wear them on the 4th as we have always done

this will be the first year not home to shoot the fireworks, bbq and etc but

think about the beach and how much fun it will be ...

We sailed on Conquest over July 4 last year. The ship's photographers had a July 4 border for pictures taken that day, the dining room staff sang "Happy Birthday" and "Yankee Doodle," and the CD invited military personnel and veterans to join him on stage that night to be recognized.

Archived