interneting from the pride

LISAHA

hey guys i am on the pride as i type right now. anybody have any questions???

Just one - are you having as much fun as I did last week???? :D

Isn't she a beauty? Just loved that ship - have a foo-foo drink for me, will ya? Have a blast!

Lisa: I am so jealous too. We sailed on her last month. Tell Noonan Hi!! (from his "Freddie is in the Box" friend)

I do have one question. If you are into karaoke, I heard that Karaoke Dave was suppose to be on board by now. Is he???

See you on the dock Easter Sunday. I will start where you left off. Have fun and be safe. If you want a nice tour of Cabo, email ernestosteele@hotmail.com and tell him Bernie sent you. If you would like a nice boat trip around the arch see Osvaldo at the marina. He has 25 plus years of experience and has a beautiful panga.

Great maggies at The Office, too.

hey guys i am on the pride as i type right now. anybody have any questions???

Is Chris Jefferson the CD still or Nooman?

Also to save your Internet Minutes what I did was Log on and keep this page open so that you can refresh it and log off to read the treads, then type all of your answers on WordPad, then do a copy/paste, log on copy/paste and log off. I did that on the 100 minute plan and I lasted 6 days and included sending pictures. Be aware that even after you log off they still skim off 4 to 5 mintues, thats what I been noticing.

Fred

CAn you take some pictures of the camp Carnival area?? Thanks

I tried that and they wont let you, unless you have a kid and you enter the room and shoot it really quick.

I have all of the Daily Activite Capers per each age group if you need to see them, they are for the Valor but its pretty much the same program on all ships.

Is the Pride as beautiful as everyone says she is? The pictures look almost too good to be true.

Yes the Pride is beautiful, the only negative part that everyone doesnt seem to like are all the LARGE naked pictures on the walls.

chris jefferson is the director now. what is the word on him. noonan is the asst. i see what you mean re him, he has to grow on you. he is not bad, but not really that good. i hope i answered everyones question if not tell me.

Just one - are you having as much fun as I did last week???? :D

Isn't she a beauty? Just loved that ship - have a foo-foo drink for me, will ya? Have a blast!

Lurkyloo, your pictures are great. Did you write a review? What cabins were you in?

Can't wait to hear more.

Lurkyloo, your pictures are great. Did you write a review? What cabins were you in?

Can't wait to hear more.

We were in 8173 (my aunt and friend were next door in 8171). I didn't really write a review, but I did a sort of "mini review" in a post called "The Pride - what a ride!"

We had a blast! :D

Archived