Grand Princess April 1-8, 2006

desertone61

Fantastic Cruise. Myself, Three Sons And Two Wifes, Three Cabins, Four Ports: Costa Maya, Belize, Cozumel, Playa De Carman. What A Wonderful Cruise.

I Took 159 Pictures On My Digital Camera

One Son Took 429 Pictures On His Digital Camera

Same Son Took 27 Pictures On Underwater Kodak Camera

Another Son Took Over 100 Pictures On His Digital Camera

Third Son Took Over 100 Pictures On Their Digital Camera

My Son Here In Mckinney, Texas Will Accumulate All The Pictures And Make Each Of Us A Dvd About One Hour In Length.

We Took Various Excursions, Power Snorkles, Swim With Dolphins, Atv Rides, And Passion Island To Mention A Few.

The Food And Accomodations And Employees Of Grand Princess Were Excellent.

Jan West

Mckinney, Texas

Thanks for posting your review. I have a few questions. Did you go to Galveston a day early? What time did you get on the ship? Also, could you tell me about the power snorkle excursion? Sounds really interesting.

We were on that cruise as well, we flew in that morning, Extreme Elegance drove us to the port. We arrived around 11:00 and did some shopping right near the port for pop and necessities. We were on board by noon. Elegant ship and great staff, with the exception of the kids camp. They were really lacking in activites and enthusiastic staff. For the most part it was a fabulous experience.

Thanks for posting your review. I have a few questions. Did you go to Galveston a day early? What time did you get on the ship? Also, could you tell me about the power snorkle excursion? Sounds really interesting.

I LIVE IN MCKINNEY, TEXAS, SO ONE OF MY SONS AND I DROVE TO GALVESTON, TEXAS ARRIVING THERE ABOUT 11AM. OUR PARKING LOT ATTENDANT TOOK US TO SHIP WITH BAGGAGE AND WE PROCEEDED TO CHECK IN. NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL WE WERE ON THE SHIP IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES (1130AM) MY OTHER SONS AND THEIR WIVES ARRIVED A LITTLE LATER AND ALSO HAD NO PROBLEMS. OUR LUGGAGE ARRIVED ABOUT 5PM AS DID MY OTHER SONS.

OUR FIRST STOP WAS COSTA MAYA (MAJAHUAL)

THREE OF DID THE SWIM WITH THE DOLPHINS THRU PRINCESS EXCURSIONS. TERRIFIC

ONE OF MY SONS AND ANOTHERS WIFE WENT POWER SNORKELING IN BELIZE AND HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. THEY BOOKED THRU PRINCESS EXCURSIONS. WOULD DO IT AGAIN IN A HEART BEAT. IF YOU DO ANY UNDERWATER ACTIVITIES WE WOULD RECCOMEND TAKING A UNDERWATER CAMERA. WE BOUGHT THREE OF THEM THRU WALMART @ $9.00 EACH, GOOD FOR 27 PICTURES (KODAK OR FUJI) AFTER WE RETURNED HOME THIS PAST SAT WE DROPPED THE CAMERA OFF AT WAL MART AND WITHING 30 MINUTES WE HAD A CD. FANTASTIC

THIS WAS ONE OF MY SONS SECOND TIME FOR POWER SNORKELING. FIRST TIME WAS IN COZUMEL EXCURSIONS B OOKED THRU CARNIVAL. ALSO HE HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE, BUT TOLD US THAT BELIZE WAS MUCH BETTER.

IF YOU GO TO PLAYA DE CARMEN, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE ALL DAY TOUR THRU EDVENTURES. LET ME KNOW AS I CAN GIVE YOU LOTS OF INFO ON THEM, THAT TOUR WAS OUR BEST ONE EVER.

Archived