I want my money back!!

JLDMED

This thread shows just how little we appreciate just what a great job the USPS does in this country. Here, we put something in the mail and correcly assume that, almost without fail, it will promptly arrive. All for a pittance. (I ask you, how much is commercial overnight service? And what else can you buy for $0.39?)

Most of the rest of the world, including much of the Caribbean, is not so lucky. It seems that reliable mail service, particularly at a bargain price, is generally uncommon.

As to those of you who have, utterly without evidence or basis, accused the eternally hard working crew members of minor league scullduggery, shame on you.

Just accept the fact that mail service from the Caribbean is not what you expect in the US, and stop looking for someone to collect from.

RELAX!!! My goodness!

First of all, I have accused NO ONE...just frustrated that my postcards never arrived.

Secondly, it sounds to me from the posts above that maybe mail DOES sit around a long time (or forever) and doesn't get sent. If that is truly the case, then the "eternally hard working crew members" are NOT doing their job.

Thirdly...I am NOT looking for someone to "collect" from, that would be ridiculous. It was a sentiment expressed from frustration.

Fourthly, I have mailed postcards, letters and packages from all over the world and not had this problem.

It is especially suspicious when NONE of the 40-50 postcards I mailed (and sent from FIVE different countries!) arrived...don't you think?

As I said, R-E-L-A-X !! You took this WAY too personally!!

Archived