Galveston webcam

kgpackrat

isn't it like 9:00 y'alls time over there? Shoulda been here by now. Must be DOOMED!:rolleyes:

Yeah, they must have had a problem so Carnival is giving them their free cruise to Hawaii now instead of having them debark and scheduling another cruise :D

Now I can sit here and daydream.... Ahhhh, nothing like a big fat cruise ship smack in the middle of the webcam to make my day better! I really want one of those omelets from the lido deck right about now.

is it a bad sign that they where late getting in?

We have to wait and see, they could have had propulsion problems, that would be the worst case, they could have manuevered around a thunderstorm, had to wait for traffic in the channel, Captain was just enjoying driving her around so much...

Can't wait to hear.

is it a bad sign that they where late getting in?

maybe not. It could be something like they had to reroute due to some weather at sea, or had to return to Cozumel/Progresso for a medical emergency.

It could also be an indication of engine problems, but I would think they woul dhave been able to catch that when she sailed from dry dock to Miami (if what I heard was accurate) and then back to Galveston.

It could also be that the Captian got lost and would not stop and ask for directions! :eek: :D :p

They were technically only an hour late debarking. Hopefully, it won't mess up too many peoples flights.

I hope there's nothing wrong with her. I am sooooo excited to hear the reviews of those who are getting off her right now. I hope they took lots of pictures too!

KG welcome to the life of the Galveston web cam. the large building you see is the terminal. The snake like thing you see on the dock, is where the passengers will get off and on. Most of the time, you are unable to actually see the people.

Archived