Refrigerators ( Triumph balcony rooms?)

cheekie

I just read a great thread of hints for cruisers...

The poster had this comment :

Pride is a spirit class ship - they have refrigerators in balcony rooms (I've been on Spirit). Triumph is a destiny class ship - they have refrigerators as well.

I am sure someone said that there were no refrigerators in rooms on the Triumph....

Has anyone had a balcony room lately and was there a fridge?

I just read a great thread of hints for cruisers...

The poster had this comment :

Pride is a spirit class ship - they have refrigerators in balcony rooms (I've been on Spirit). Triumph is a destiny class ship - they have refrigerators as well.

I am sure someone said that there were no refrigerators in rooms on the Triumph....

Has anyone had a balcony room lately and was there a fridge?

I saw that too and it is rife with errors. One of wich is that there are fridges in balcony rooms on the Triumph. There are not (at least a month ago there wasn't).

I saw that too and it is rife with errors. One of wich is that there are fridges in balcony rooms on the Triumph. There are not (at least a month ago there wasn't).

Grrrrrrrrr.... Got me all excited! lol

Thanks for clearing that up! I better get my tips ready so my cabin stewart keeps the ice bucket topped!

Grrrrrrrrr.... Got me all excited! lol

Thanks for clearing that up! I better get my tips ready so my cabin stewart keeps the ice bucket topped!

I agree. I was on Triumph 3 weeks last year 1 in ocen view and 2 in balcony. No fridge! However they were great about keeping the ice bucket full. ;)

MrLee - How did you like you Triumph btb? I am scheduled to do that trip over New Year and would love to hear your experience. I have never done a btb. They told us we could keep our things on the ship but had to disembark and then embark for the second week. What did you do while you were waiting to embark again in Miami? Do you have to go through the whole embarkation rigamaroll again?

I am thinking we stay on for breakfast on the Lido - til the last minute - then embark asap for lunch??;)

Lucky for me I don't have to wait til Dec - as I am scheduled to sail her again in May!:D

MrLee - How did you like you Triumph btb? I am scheduled to do that trip over New Year and would love to hear your experience. I have never done a btb. They told us we could keep our things on the ship but had to disembark and then embark for the second week. What did you do while you were waiting to embark again in Miami? Do you have to go through the whole embarkation rigamaroll again?

I am thinking we stay on for breakfast on the Lido - til the last minute - then embark asap for lunch??;)

Lucky for me I don't have to wait til Dec - as I am scheduled to sail her again in May!:D

I made sure I kept the same cabin so I wouldn't have to worry. The last night of the first week, they notified us (there were about 20 of us doing BtoB) to meet in one of the longes at a certain time (after most had disembarked). Someone then, literally, wlked us through immigration and we went to the skippers club office where we signed in again and got new S&S cards. It ended up with a couple of minor compications taking about 1 1/2 hours.

It was grest though. The staff treated us like VIPs when they noticed we were there for another week.:cool:

Cheekie - sorry for the hijack - I hope you don't mind...:o

MrLee - were all 20 of you traveling together or did you just happen to have other people on board doing a btb at the same time. There are 3 of us cruising together and we have booked the same cabins for the btb so we don't have to move our stuff.

Thanks so much for your help!:D

Cheekie - sorry for the hijack - I hope you don't mind...:o

MrLee - were all 20 of you traveling together or did you just happen to have other people on board doing a btb at the same time. There are 3 of us cruising together and we have booked the same cabins for the btb so we don't have to move our stuff.

Thanks so much for your help!:D

No, the only one I knew was my wife. (and I sometimes wonder about her!) ;)

BTW, back on topic, I should add I was on the Lido deck if that matters.

Archived