question about the spirit

mikesmom

Our family are first time cruisers on ncl. we are on the july 2nd sailing to the bahamas. My question is, we are at gsc from 7:30 pm till 2pm the next day, will we be able to leave the ship to go go gsc at night or only in the morning? If we go in the evening are there any evening activities planned? Also when is the best time to get our ticket for the tender to gsc? would like to have as much time as possble on beach with my beach bum kids. love this site so far, tons of great info.:)

Our family are first time cruisers on ncl. we are on the july 2nd sailing to the bahamas. My question is, we are at gsc from 7:30 pm till 2pm the next day, will we be able to leave the ship to go go gsc at night or only in the morning? If we go in the evening are there any evening activities planned? Also when is the best time to get our ticket for the tender to gsc? would like to have as much time as possble on beach with my beach bum kids. love this site so far, tons of great info.:)

Thus far...no GSC at night.

Try for an early tender:)

Read your daily and get in line for an early tender ticket;)

We were on the first tender to GSC last weeka nd left before noon. Its like the great race getting off the tender and passengers running for a shady spot and chair. If I didn't have my husband running and claiming our spot, I would have been sitting in the sun. I also suggest getting the first tender too. We went back to the ship to sue the empty pool and hot tubs.

A suggestion..We got water shoes at WalMart and wore them at GSC. Its ver rocky in the water.

Archived