Aft balcony on Spirit class

ahoys

Does anyone know the answer to this question? When we look at the pictures from Webshots of CCL Spirit class ships aft, it looks like the flag is in the way of your view if you are on deck 4--specifically cabins 4232 and 4241. We're thinking of these cabins (or 4230, 4239) for Alaska. We'd like to have the biggest overhang so we can still use the balcony when it's raining. If the flag is in the way, we'll go up a deck. Has anyone stayed in these aft balcony cabins on deck 4??

Deck 4 does have an overhang.. and I am trying to picture this flag you are talking about.

This looking down on the SPirit class ship. I can honestly say I have not seen a flag. (I wonder if the flag gets put out while in a port only.)

Do you mean this flag? http://community.webshots.com/photo/349475831/1349506765070759452VzOSPX

for an alaskan cruise you got the best possible balconies other then the corner suites. (stay where you are- I doubt very much that the flag will render your view in any way.)

Has anyone been in this cabin or in the one next to it--4241? We were also thinking of booking one of these cabins on the Spirit to Alaska. I like that the dividers give more privacy on the Main deck and there is more overhang on this deck too. Can anyone give any answer about the flag or flagpole getting in the way of the view??

• 5 months later...

Archived