Protein drinks

Does anyone know if they sell any type of protein drinks at the gyms onboard. We are sailing the Serenade this weekend and my husband wants to bring his own powder. :cool: I told him I would see if I could find out. Thanks for your help.

Although I don't know for a fact about the protein drinks, I did write RCCL to ask about Gatorade and was told that they don't carry that on board. So my guess would be no protein drinks either. They told me to bring my own.

last cruise, i brought red bull on board with me, had the cabin attendant empty the mini-fridge and stuck them in there. all i week i had cold red bull when i wanted....i wil lbe doing it again later this year...

They don't have protein drinks on board. I usually bring protein bars and also bring the protein drinks that are already mixed. Try Myoplex Read-toDrink from EAS. Make is easy!

I can also confirm that they don't sell protein drinks on board. I always bring my own. I would also recommend the Myoplex Ready to Drink from EAS, though all that liquid can add a lot of weight to your luggage. If your husband wants to bring his own protein powder instead, I recommend "Perfect IsoPure" distributed by Nature's Best. It is one of the few protein powders that mixes easily by just stirring it in some water. Alternatively, your husband may want to look into buying a "bullet blender" which is light, small, portable, packs easily and is sturdy enough to hold up to most of the abuse your luggage endures.

Archived