The bar setup...

Susan85207

We are sailing on 5/7 and I have figured out that the bar setup is the way to go (with your help of course!). What is the bar setup? Do they just leave the bottles in your room? Is there more to it? Glasses? Can I bring a blender in my luggage (under 500 watts, of course)? Is there any hitch in this that I should know about?

I am thinking about ordering three bottles to take care of my husband and I for 8 days. We may have some leftover....can you take in with you when you leave?

This is going be the best cuise ever!!!!

We are sailing on 5/7 and I have figured out that the bar setup is the way to go (with your help of course!). What is the bar setup? Do they just leave the bottles in your room? Is there more to it? Glasses? Can I bring a blender in my luggage (under 500 watts, of course)? Is there any hitch in this that I should know about?

I am thinking about ordering three bottles to take care of my husband and I for 8 days. We may have some leftover....can you take in with you when you leave?

This is going be the best cuise ever!!!!

You did not mention what cabin category you are in.

Yes, if you order a bar set-up it will be in your room on embarkation or shortly thereafter.

A suite...just ask for the "mixers"

A cabin...either order your mixers or bring them on board with you.

We haven't brought a blender, but you can.

Yes, you can bring anything that you haven't ~ drink, drank, drunk ~ home with you.

Have a wonderful cruise.

May...a wonderful time to cruise:) :) :)

If you're in a suite, what kind of mixers will they provide? Cokes, bloody mary mix, OJ,...?

Jan

The Butler will bring them but unless you are in the owners suite (AA) and up you will pay for Cokes, tonic, club soda etc.

As far as a blender look into the Magic Bullet - works and more important packs well

magic_bullet.jpg

I'll be in a Category AE. Do I need to arrange for the bar setup in advance or can I do that upon arrival and checkin?

Also, do you know if I can get Margarita mix?

You have to order a bar setup at least two weeks before your cruise. No option onboard except smuggling:rolleyes:

Get your mix at your local store and bring it with you. Many have suggested a dry mix that is easier to pack.

Thanks for the info! We are in a BA cabin. I am going to bring my mixers and a blender. The Magic Bullet looks very cool!:)

Just Google it - Magic Bullet available everywhere - pick up fruit at breakfast - rum - ice - blend - enjoy:D

I don't even know HOW or WHERE to order a bar set up! Any help???

Thanks!!

Mary :D

No problem - call Passenger Courtesy M-F. You pay with a credit card when your order. $40 or $55 per liter plus a $3 per order fee. They will tell you the options by type.

Bar service 1-866-625-1159

Call Monday - they normally require you to order two weeks prior to the cruise

If you are in the Owners suite you get to select 3 bottles onboard for free :)

We're in the OS on the Sun in December and also would like to know what the bar setup requirements are including mixers... Do we order before or do we wait until onboard? Is it true that OS gets 3 bottles of spirits? and if so, how do we find out what brands they have available? Thanks Shoreguy for the info on the magic bullet... need to look into that!

Archived