Do the Doc's have ....

PTcruisers

:rolleyes:

We received our documents today for our 12th Carnival cruise. We are sailing on the Pride 5/7/06. Are the documents supposed to have anything about being a Platinum member on them? Or do you have to wait until you get your sail & sign?

Thanks

Valor 9/24/06

Pride 5/7/06

Monarch 10/10/05

Valor 5/1/05

Pride 10/10/2004

Monarch 6/14/04

Paradise 4/18/04

Ecstasy 10/20/03

AOS 5/4/2003

Victory 5/12/2002

Destiny 10/14/01

Elation 5/6/01

Elation 5/21/00

Imagination 5/23/98

Ecstasy 7/21/97

Jubilee 6/2/96

Crown 8/12/92

:rolleyes:

We received our documents today for our 12th Carnival cruise. We are sailing on the Pride 5/7/06. Are the documents supposed to have anything about being a Platinum member on them? Or do you have to wait until you get your sail & sign?

Yes, It will be when you check in and get you sail and sign card. But should have already got the gold card

]

We just got our docs for next weeks cruise on the Fascination and there was no mention of vip or platinum status. As you can see from our siqnature we are more than platinum and I was concerned about not getting the perks the first time they actually offered any. We called the 800 number and guest relations and they said not to be concerned that the embarkation staff will have a list. I do not have much faith in lists or the embarkation staff ( I used to be one for Celebrity and we had some pretty bad employees) so I am bringing my platinum card from our last cruise so we can show them we were Platinum last november. Cindy

I do not have much faith in lists or the embarkation staff

When it comes to VIP guest, like Platinum Card Holders and Carnival Vacation Club members or even the Suite Holders, Carnival doesnt mess around, if you didnt get anything that says Head to the VIP area, just let a rep know that you are a Platinum Card holder and to please direct you to the VIP checkin, they will surely do so. Carnival has treated me very well while checkin in. Like Cindy stated make sure you keep your last Platinum Card, that will help also.

Archived