Late spring-winter 2007 sailings: Anyone know when booking will open?

sppunk

I'm wanting an aft cabin on either Grandeur of the Seas or Explorer of the Seas (pricing is my main point for this cruise), but have not seen any detailed information.

I know Navigator's European jaunts or online, but not many of the other sailings for 2007 spring through winter are up.

I'm wanting an aft cabin on either Grandeur of the Seas or Explorer of the Seas (pricing is my main point for this cruise), but have not seen any detailed information.

I know Navigator's European jaunts or online, but not many of the other sailings for 2007 spring through winter are up.

Yes, and if you use the search function, you will to. This question gets asked at least 3 to 5 times per day. I recently posted a schedule of release dates that had been posted at least twice by someone else. I'm sure if you look through the threads you'll find it. At the moment, I don't have the time to do it for you.

You're in luck. I found it for you as I was going through the threads.

Summer/Fall 2007 RCI itinerary release dates

Europe (April 20, 2006)

Brilliance of the Seas

Jewel of the Seas

Splendour of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

Alaska (April 25, 2006)

Radiance of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

Vision of the Seas

Hawaii (April 26, 2006)

Radiance of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

Northeast (Caribbean, Bermuda, Canada/NewEngland) (April 27, 2006)

Explorer of the Seas

Grandeur of the Seas

Jewel of the Seas

Empress of the Seas

Caribbean (May 2, 2006)

Adventure of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas 2

Adventure of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Gulf - Seasonal Caribbean (May 3, 2006)

Grandeur of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

Splendour of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

Mexico/Panama Canal (May 4, 2006)

Brilliance of the Seas

Monarch of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

Radiance of the Seas

Vision of the Seas

Short Cruises - Bahamas/Caribbean (May 9, 2006)

Empress of the Seas

Enchantment of the Seas

Majesty of the Seas

Sovereign of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas

Maybe the mods can put a sticky post at the top of the board. :p ;)

Thanks, Doug, for posting the list once again. This list is just a guideline. Look for late April/early May. Keep checking daily (here on the boards and on the RCI website). Lots of us are anxiously waiting.

Since I'm actually getting pretty tired of people asking the same question several times a day, I'm debating posting this information every 8 hours or so. But, I'm sure someone else will just ask rather than take the time to look at one of the dozen or so threads requesting the same information.

When you get right down to it, no one really knows for sure. Maybe they'll be out on the dates posted, maybe not. Navigator sure did come out earlier than the above list didn't it?

Since I'm actually getting pretty tired of people asking the same question several times a day, I'm debating posting this information every 8 hours or so. But, I'm sure someone else will just ask rather than take the time to look at one of the dozen or so threads requesting the same information.
LOL! So true. You're preaching to the choir here, brother. :D

Doug, I have that information, it is not what my question stated.

I am looking for the dates/prices. The information you posted was simply pulled from RCCL's public relations release last week.

I am looking for the dates/prices. The information you posted was simply pulled from RCCL's public relations release last week.

But I think what Doug was saying was that the specific dates/prices/details you are looking for will be released on those dates.

Maggie

But I think what Doug was saying was that the specific dates/prices/details you are looking for will be released on those dates.
DING DING DING!!! :cool:

As far as I know itinerary dates, prices and details are never put up online before they are available to book. There was a fluke within the last couple of weeks where Splendour's European itineraries and a couple of Voyager's European itineraries were put up WITHOUT prices but they have since disappeared and heaven only knows if they were even accurate.

The list Doug so kindly provided in an earlier reply to this thread is the best information we have at this time. Do with it what you wish. Personally I'm simply using it as a guideline and continuing to check RCI's website on a daily basis.

Sorry, I'm not a TA with insider information that is subject to change before the release dates posted above.

The information you posted was simply pulled from RCCL's public relations release last week.
If you are referring to this:

Exciting New Adventures Await Royal Caribbean International Cruisers in 2007 and 2008

it is NOT the same as the list posted above. The list with release dates was available to travel agents only (not released to the public) and one was kind enough to post it a couple of weeks ago. A few of us have re-posted it on several occasions because the original post was deleted (my guess is because it was not suppose to be released to the general public).

The question was "Anyone know when booking will open?"

It's been answered to the best of our ability.

If you want pricing, you're probably going to have to wait. I can't see RCI releasing what might be prices for bookings that haven't opened to TA's. If they're to low in their estimate and the actual prices are higher, then people will be mad and TA's won't trust their estimates in the future. If they're to high the TA's will adivse their customers to sail someone else. It would be a no win situation for RCI.

But, the question wasn't "What will the prices be?" The question was, when will booking open?" I realize you indicated you're main concern was pricing, which is what most of us are probably as interested in. I know that I'll sail Splendor's 6 night repositioning cruise from Barcelona to Venice if the price is right.

Until then I look at other cruise lines and if something else comes up we like as much at a price we can afford, I'll book that. If RCI comes out with something better after that, I'll cancel the booking an the other line and book with RCI.

That's what we did with our Alaskan cruise for next Sept. NCL came out with an itenerary out of Seattle that we liked at a price in considered reasonable. We booked it. A few weeks later RCI released their booking information and they had Vision sailing out of Seattle with an almost identical itenerary but better port times in Victoria BC and at a better price with our Plat. discount and booking onboard cabin credit (I was holding a booking on antoher sailing at the time and hadn't canceled it yet). So, we canceled the NCL booking and transfered the booking # I was holding with RCI to Vision's Alaska itenerary.

If you're seeing something you like at a price you like and are waiting for RCI to release it's pricing before you book, I'd suggest booking what looks good now and changing if you see something you like with RCI if they come out with something you like better. As it stands now, for us, no one has released anything that we like better at a price we feel is affordable to us, so we're waiting patiently for RCI.

If you are referring to this:

Exciting New Adventures Await Royal Caribbean International Cruisers in 2007 and 2008

it is NOT the same as the list posted above. The list with release dates was available to travel agents only (not released to the public) and one was kind enough to post it a couple of weeks ago. A few of us have re-posted it on several occasions because the original post was deleted (my guess is because it was not suppose to be released to the general public).

We were on the JOS last night trying to book early summer 2007 - they could not pull it up. May 2nd was the date given to us for Freedom...same as posted above.

Doug and Aprille, my apologies on not understanding the information previously posted.

No problem. I kept thinking I was missing something since I tend to confuse pretty easily. Like you, I'm looking hard for pricing information for 2007 cruises. I'm rarely the first to see it but it I do, I'll post it as soon as I know.

I had heard rumglings that today was going to be the actual day that the 2007 European cruises would be open for booking. So far nothing yet but I doubt anything would come up unti their offices are up and running. Maybe in a few mintues or hours. Maybe not until the end of this week or next month for that matter. With RCI I'm never very sure of what they're doing.

Archived