Coral Princess Alaska Cruise Information

patinmn

Hello,

I have been lurking on these boards for the last few months and want to thank everyone for their help. I did have a few questions about the Coral Princess if you can help me.

I am thinking about spending a meal at one of their premium Restaurants and would like your pros & cons about each one. I know one is Cajun Food and the other is Ittalian but what sticks out at you one way or another about these places.

Also if anyone has seen the patters or menus for the Coral Princess Alaskan Itinerary I would love to look them over.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Patrick

I preferred the Bayou.. Had a great steak and lobster dinner there.. The service was outstanding and as an added bonus, you could listen to a jazz trio and vocalist while you ate..

We'll probably go to Bayou rather than to Sabatini's because I've heard the meals at Sabatini's are HUGE. I also heard that if there's an item on the regular menu (not a specialty restaurant) that you want, sometimes the waitstaff can get it for you.

Mezzaluna.. FYI.. At the Bayou, there is a $10 cover charge for dining and another $6 if you want the 8 oz Lobster Tail.. I had the Filet and lobster.. For $16 you could not beat it. Be cafre what you order or else you wont have room for the great desserts.

I liked the Bayou more than Sabatinis. Food is outstanding and so is the service. I thought it was the best all around atmosphere on the ship. In fact I ate there 3 times on the 7 day cruise. Be sure to try the filet.

Sabatinis is nice, but overwhelming in the amount of food. I was kind disappointed with my entree in there. The tiramisu was really good though... if you like it, you can also ask for it in the Bayou. THey share the same galley.

Archived