Just back from Spirit 4/9/06

hersheycat

I just booked the Sprit and I'm looking forward to sailing on a different ship. I like to try them all if I could. LOL I'm glad NY has more then one NCL ship.

Okay I just booked today and started searching. What's the Dragon?

Hi Judy,

Glad to see you are going on the Spirit. To bad we are not on the same cruise this year. We certainly had alot of fun on the Dawn last year.

The Dragon is down by the bridge. You get there from a staircase in the Galaxy of the Stars on the 12th fl.

Can't wait to hear how you like the Spirit. Say Hi to your Mom from us.

Jeanne

Hi Jeanne,

I was looking at all my Dawn pictures today! A year ago we were on her. I see that you and Joe are sailing in August. I also wish we were on the same sailing. I even got Jerry to go this time. I can't believe I talked him into it. I booked today, I couldn't pass up the deal plus it's a time we can both get a week off. I told him he had to go, he had no idea I even booked it. LOL. We always take a week in July, this is just a week earlier then most years.

Any tips you found on the Sprit you could share? I will write a review when we return. Anything you want me to check out for you just let me know!

Archived