splash pool-enchantment of the sea

renata102

Hi I know pools are off limit for children with the water diapers. but I noticed the the newly refurbished Enchantment of the Sea has like a splash are (not a pool), is that allowed for all children even with the water diapers? anyone knows for sure?

The splash area on enchantment is a cross between sprinklers and the water jets that splash up at Epcot.

Saw several toddlers enjoying it last fall, and I think they would let toddlers in swimmies (probably even regular diapers too) in the area, since there wouldn't be the concern of contamination as in the pools.

ENJOY!

Wendy

I think they would let toddlers in swimmies (probably even regular diapers too) in the area, since there wouldn't be the concern of contamination as in the pools.

ENJOY!

Wendy

There is still the risk that they will contaminate each other. I don't people always think this out. It is one thing to have your baby sit in his or her own wading pool that has been contamintated with his or her own poop....icky, but bearable I suppose. However, when you mix in the poop of two or three or four other babies it seems kinda gross to me!!

I am trying to decide on which cruise to do with a two year old(23 months). We have booked the 7 night Glory and I am now having second thoughts after reading some of the recent negative reviews. The Enchantment of the Seas is one of the other cruises that we were looking at. Does anyone have any opinions. Thanks!

Archived