weird question re height of beds

Nectarologist

Hi. I know people on here know just about everything so I figured someone might know this. I will be on the Victory in June as was wondering what the height of the bed from the floor to underneath is. The answer depends on what suitcases I bring. I like to hide them under the bed but have one that may not fit.

Of course if Carnival stores your empty luggage during travel this post is not needed. But I'd actually rather keep it in the room for put the dirty stuff even if they do take it.

Thanks for the help!

BTW, anyone caught with luggage they can't store. Give it to the steward. He will store it for you.

Pete! Shhhhh.:D From what I understand, even though the cabin steward will smile and do it for you, it's a real pain to do this, store it and then have to retrieve it. It wouldn't be a good idea to advertise this.

Nectar - There's also plenty of closet space, which is where I put my large piece of luggage. (You can store smaller pieces of luggage inside it, if need be.) BTW, I would never put my dirty laundry in a suitcase...eww. I put everything into one of those new HUGE ziploc bags and keep at the bottom of one of the closets.

Our largest bag does not fit under the bed. However, when we open the bag, making it essentially two halves, it fits okay. We place all the other bags inside and slide the whole thing underneath.

Pete! Shhhhh.:D From what I understand, even though the cabin steward will smile and do it for you, it's a real pain to do this, store it and then have to retrieve it. It wouldn't be a good idea to advertise this.

If you need to have it stored, just ask. It is not an inproper request onboard or in a hotel.

Archived