Europe 2007?

Hi,

One morning last week the RCCL had posted the summer 2007 itinerary for Brilliance. It was only on the website briefly but it was the barcelona, nice, florence/pisa, rome, corfu, croatia, venice, naples, back to barc. itinerary.(3 sea days).It was the 12 night med venice cruise. The dates that were posted for 2007 were: 6/26, 7/20, 8/13, 9/6, 9/30, 10/24. There was also a cruise listed for 6/2 that was identical except that Cannes was in place of Nice.

I also read on another thread on cc that the ships in Europe 2007 would be:

Brilliance, Jewel, Splendor, and Voyager.

Seems like alot of us are waiting for verification of ships, itinerary, and prices. Wont (hopefully) be long now!!

Karen

Hi, I'm also in dilemna about booking for summer 07. I really fancy navigator but have done much of the itinery already. Would love to do venice & croatia. If I booked on Navigator would I be able to switch if I preferred another RCI cruise without loosing my deposit?

I had seen Brilliance doing the same alternating Venice/Greek Isle's cruise as last year. For 12 nights it does the Venice tour then it does the Greek Isles tour. Last year we sailed the Venice itenerary and had a wonderful time.

I had also seen Splendor having a May 6th six night repositioning cruise that ports in Villafranche, Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Citevetchnia (sp/) (Rome), Split Croatia and ends in Venice. I'm hoping the fare's are low enough that we can take this trip as we'd like to spend a few nights in Venice. The airfares I've checked into to fly to Barcelona and then home from Venice are cost prohibitive with the lowest being just under $1,000 per person to a high end of $1,500 per person. The fare of $1,000 would require a 5 hour drive and a night in a hotel before we leave and after we return. It's not a pretty picture.

If I booked on Navigator would I be able to switch if I preferred another RCI cruise without loosing my deposit?
You won't lose the deposit as long as you switch before final payment date. But, in my experience anyway, they won't transfer the deposit either. You will have to make another deposit for the newly booked cruise and get a credit back on the cancelled one.

You won't lose the deposit as long as you switch before final payment date. But, in my experience anyway, they won't transfer the deposit either. You will have to make another deposit for the newly booked cruise and get a credit back on the cancelled one.

We were able to switch from Vision's Mexican Riviera sailing to Alaska without having to get a refund and make another deposit. It just transfered from one sailing to the other.

Hi everyone,

My travel agent has told me that details of other RCI cruises will come out this thurs. I have inside cabin on Navigator on hold until saturday so will have time to decide which to book!!:)

Hopefully won't need to swop afterall.

April 20th (Thurs.) was what was posted as the release dates for Europe. I've been watching a few times each day hoping it would be a little sooner but alas, nothing so far. I'm looking forward to Thurs as I have an idea what I want if the price is right. I'm really wanting to do the repositioning cruise on Splendor from Barcelone to Venice. It popped up for a brief moment and we could see the itenerary.

If that itenerary is correct and if the price is good, then we'll book it. It's going to have to be a good price because it looks as if flying into Barcelona and then home from Venice is going to run us between $1,000 and $1,500 per person RT.

I'm really wanting to do the repositioning cruise on Splendor from Barcelone to Venice. It popped up for a brief moment and we could see the itenerary.

If that itenerary is correct and if the price is good, then we'll book it. It's going to have to be a good price because it looks as if flying into Barcelona and then home from Venice is going to run us between $1,000 and $1,500 per person RT.

I know...I was looking at that one as well, but when I did some research on the airfare it's about a $600 difference to fly into Barcelona and out of Venice versus roundtrip Barcelona! I'm now anxiously waiting for the Voyager prices and itineraries. (hopefully tomorrow!) My next choice would be the NCL Jewel, although they don't start their 7 day Med cruises until late June. I'm hoping the Voyager has late May/early June itineraries. :)

It depends on the itinerary/ship you're looking for. European itineraries came out today. I believe Hawaii is next and then Alaska. All itineraries thru the end of 2007 are due to be released by early May. Keep checking.

Europe for 2007 is out. Use the search function and you'll find threads that have the schedule for release dates in them. If I happen to come across one while I'm surfing, I'll post it to this thread as well.

Found it

Summer/Fall 2007 RCI itinerary release dates

Europe (April 20, 2006)

Brilliance of the Seas

Jewel of the Seas

Splendour of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

Alaska (April 25, 2006)

Radiance of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

Vision of the Seas

Hawaii (April 26, 2006)

Radiance of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

Northeast (Caribbean, Bermuda, Canada/NewEngland) (April 27, 2006)

Explorer of the Seas

Grandeur of the Seas

Jewel of the Seas

Empress of the Seas

Caribbean (May 2, 2006)

Adventure of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas 2

Adventure of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Gulf - Seasonal Caribbean (May 3, 2006)

Grandeur of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

Splendour of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

Mexico/Panama Canal (May 4, 2006)

Brilliance of the Seas

Monarch of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

Radiance of the Seas

Vision of the Seas

Short Cruises - Bahamas/Caribbean (May 9, 2006)

Empress of the Seas

Enchantment of the Seas

Majesty of the Seas

Sovereign of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas

Doug, do you know why Mariner is not on that list?
Because the person who originally typed up the list accidentally typed Adventure twice:
Caribbean (May 2, 2006)

Adventure of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas 2 <------- this, we now know, is Liberty

Adventure of the Seas <------- s/b Mariner

Rhapsody of the Seas

Doug - next time you repost this list you might want to make these corrections. Because you just know this will be asked again and then someone will ask why Mariner is not on the list. :p ;) :D

Hi Miss Mental... I see you are on Legend this year...I think we may have chatted on cc about her before. My husband and I are booked on the Legend for August 5th..and sailed on her last July 30th to the med as well. It was a wonderful cruise....a beautiful, friendly ship,...with great ports. You will love it.

I only wish I could say we were going on the navigator for that Italian cruise. We have looked into it. However, As we are paying for our kids to have their first cruise this summer...and we didn't expect to be sailing at all this year...I don't think we will be able to afford it.

I see the Brilliance is supposed to do a Venice itinery next year... I would really like the Radiance class......as the sea views and all the light and brightness are the most important features to me. I also would love to see Venice. Worth looking into...there might be some deals along the way. Anyway, I Hope you have a great time on the Legend.. regards, Carol

Because the person who originally typed up the list accidentally typed Adventure twice:Doug - next time you repost this list you might want to make these corrections. Because you just know this will be asked again and then someone will ask why Mariner is not on the list. :p ;) :D

They're lucky I keep finding it and posting it as it is. Trying to explain why there are typo's will take far to much effort on my part. IMO, if it takes me less than 5 mintues to find it and they weren't going to put in the effort to even LOOK to see if the information was on the forum, then I'm not going to take the time to correct the typo's.

For the most part, the only thing that is important is the release dates. Everything else will be obvious after that.

Archived