Just booked B756 aft on 5/21/07 Crown!

sppunk

This will be my first on the Princess line (six on RCCL, two on X, one on HAL, NCL and Carnival each).

I'm most excited about a Bermuda stop along with the Caribbean - and the sea days on our aft balcony! (By the way, any pictures of a aft on Caribbean?)

The wife and I will be 25 when she sails and would love to hear the "rumored" incentives Crown will have.

Oh, and a bit of info about the alternative dining Princess does (which I pray is better than NCL) would be greatly appreciated as well.

Smooth seas and blue skies!

Chris

Hi Welcome to Princess!

Just one question, How did you book the Crown so far in advance? I called Princess again today and they said they do not have itineraries past April 2007. Since I usually book less than a year out, I have never ran into this problem before, any help would be great!

As far as anytime dining....DH & I love it. We were skeptical at first, but it's great not to be on someone else's time schedule when on vacation. We have always gotten a table for two with less than a 15 min wait around 8pm. I am sure if you wanted to sit at a larger table the wait would be even less. Have fun

jbrambach,

I found the cruise on Travelocity of all places (did not book there). I'm almost positive I then looked up details on princess.com to check out the ship and all (again, I've never looked at Princess very much for whatever reason).

I then went to my usual online booking outlet and was able to enter the information for all of May 2007, and then again later in the year for the Crown out of NYC.

bit of info about the alternative dining Princess does (which I pray is better than NCL) would be greatly appreciated as well.

Personal Choice dining is the way to go.

Sailed a few times on Princess (no other ship will do)

I would suggest when you dine the first night and both of you like your waiter get his name. The next day call to reserve that waiter's table.

If you do not like the waiter just make reservations and see who you'll get.

You are still getting the service and food as assigned seating.

Ship ratings - Golden ~ good / Grand ~ Excellent / Caribbean ~ Superior

Eating anytime you like is alot better than hurrying to a early seating.

Late seating missing some really good shows/acts.

As for going on the Crown - there will be alot of posts filling you in. I can't wait - Sailing this August....

Archived