Legend to St. Kitts and St. Lucia

Palmsandsun

Going on the new itinerary in Jan. 2007. Can anyone give me any info about shore excursions?

Names of excursion companies and what to see there. We've never been to either place and don't want to miss out on anything of interest.

This is our first time on the Legend. See where many people love it. Very anxious, it seems so long away. Thanks.

St Lucia and St Kitts are two of my favorites, we did many years ago and I am not sure if still available a Kayaking excursion on St Kitts and we also did a Batik factory tour which was fascinating.

We actually celebrated my 40th birthday on St Lucia on December 13th which is St Lucy's Day and a National holiday in St Lucia. We were in town looking around and I was debating over a purchase. My DH piped up and said to buy it as a birthday treat. The woman called the other store owners ( unknown to me) and at each of the stores they gave me a little gift. I found out later that it is good luck to give a person born on St Lucy's Day a present.So it will always be a favorite.

Going on the new itinerary in Jan. 2007. Can anyone give me any info about shore excursions?

Names of excursion companies and what to see there. We've never been to either place and don't want to miss out on anything of interest.

This is our first time on the Legend. See where many people love it. Very anxious, it seems so long away. Thanks.

Never been to St Kitts but St Lucia was a big dissapointment. :( Do some research before you go. I didn't have this board to use before I went. ;)

Hope you find some good tours, we went with a guy in a van/taxi with several other people. He was selling the tour on the pier. The island is very poor and for the most part, dirty. Good luck!

Luv's Crusin'

When are you going in January??? If you are going January 27th, there is a roll call going on right now !!!! I wish I had more info on the ports, but as I always do, will book my excursions thru the Legend.

• 1 month later...

Archived