Ike Witt and Rumbaba , recent reviews needed

syndyj

I have narrowed down my choice of daysail charters to these two companies (Highpockets is booked for the day we would like to go sailing): Ike Witt and Rumbaba. I have seen recent reviews of Rumbaba that are very complimentary, however I haven't seen any recent reviews of Ike Witt.

Can anyone give me some more information on Ike Witt, or reviews of either daysail?

We sailed with Bobby and Karen on Rumbaba. Five star all the way!! Best of EVERYTHING. Unfortunately our cruising days have come to a halt. We are moving to Margarita Island and will no longer be cruising. If anyone gets a chance to go there, you will REALLY enjoy.

<Waives to Bobby and Karen>

I have narrowed down my choice of daysail charters to these two companies (Highpockets is booked for the day we would like to go sailing): Ike Witt and Rumbaba. I have seen recent reviews of Rumbaba that are very complimentary, however I haven't seen any recent reviews of Ike Witt.

Can anyone give me some more information on Ike Witt, or reviews of either daysail?

Archived