Acapulco - White Water Rafting

Cruis'in-Sus'in

I have been doing my homework on excusions/tours available while my husband and I will be in Acapulco.... We are leaning towards booking our own excursion with outside vendors (not on the cruise) just to save alittle money, and possibly to get alittle more one-on-one attention. Has anyone done the White Water rafting provided by Bravo Tours? It looks like lots of fun, but I don't ever see much mention of it other than in one excursion website?

Is the Jet ShotOver or Ocean Rider any good? With us staying overnight in Acapulco - will we have time to do more than 1 excursion - say Whitewater rafting day - Cliff divers at night and then possible nex day to Ocean Rider and shop?

Thanks for everyone's help!!!!

I don't have advice for you but I am looking for independent/cheaper excursions for Acapulco and other Mexican Riviera stops. Where did you find information on the White Water rafting - is there a website I can check out - sounds like a lot of fun!

Thanks.

we have done the mexican riviera a few times and everytime we have done it we have taken the excursions from the ship this time in may we are going on our own and because of what we have read hear at cruise critics have decied to choose a young lady tour guide by the name of rosie when we get back from our cruise i will write a short review of our time with her . i think that the white water rafting is a tour that is not held all season long. but my son and grandson did shotover in acapulco and loved it . high speed thrill ride just like the ocean rider boat aswell. we are really looking forward to our day in acapulco one cruise critic member should be back soon to tell us about her day in acapulco with rosie. her name is judyf and iam really dying to hear if she had a good time or not. judyf were are you?

Archived