Js What Is Like

ajdj

IT"S WONDERFUL

We had (basically) 4 adults. Queen was seperated into two twins, pull out sofa for son, cot for 2nd son. We had enough room to move around in the morning and evening when everything was out and open. Once the steward cleaned up the room it was more than ample and the balcony was a dream. Starboard side so we had a view when docked or tendered.

I can't wait for my 2nd, 3rd, 4th ... well, you get the idea :D

IT"S WONDERFUL

We had (basically) 4 adults. Queen was seperated into two twins, pull out sofa for son, cot for 2nd son. We had enough room to move around in the morning and evening when everything was out and open. Once the steward cleaned up the room it was more than ample and the balcony was a dream. Starboard side so we had a view when docked or tendered.

I can't wait for my 2nd, 3rd, 4th ... well, you get the idea :D

Which cabin were you in? Did you have the wrap around?

We were in 8088 last year and loved it! So much that we are doing it again. We booked when the cabin would be available. We were hoping for Oct. or Nov. but had to settle for Jan! OH well gives me more time to plan.....

Which cabin were you in? Did you have the wrap around?

We were in 8088 last year and loved it! So much that we are doing it again. We booked when the cabin would be available. We were hoping for Oct. or Nov. but had to settle for Jan! OH well gives me more time to plan.....

We were directly in the middle of the ship, starboard side, not too far from the elevator/stairs. Just far enough that there wasn't any noise. It was perfect.

I'm in an Oceanview Balcony on Adventure DEC 10, right in the middle of the ship, no room across the hall. It's an opening to the Promenade. My mom is so jealous. No Kiddies this time :p

I found that there's not as much sway in the middle.

We were directly in the middle of the ship, starboard side, not too far from the elevator/stairs. Just far enough that there wasn't any noise. It was perfect.

I'm in an Oceanview Balcony on Adventure DEC 10, right in the middle of the ship, no room across the hall. It's an opening to the Promenade. My mom is so jealous. No Kiddies this time :p

I found that there's not as much sway in the middle.

LL: We are on that sailing also. We book a JS also Deck #9

Wow, are you in trouble!

I can tell you that I am seriously addicted to the larger staterooms/suites and always with a balcony. Can't really bring myself to cruise without a balcony and at least a slightly upgraded room size.

However, I worked my way up to that - from the humble beginnings of cramming 5 people into a 90sq. ft inside cabin under a disco dance floor with a 2'x4' bathroom with showerhead above the toilet, and the sink in the stateroom...and then on to slightly larger porthole rooms, then rooms with big windows, then a small room with a balcony...and finally I addicted myself to minisuites and 'larger' outside veranda rooms. Even now, I try to avoid full-sized suites, as I'm afraid it is impossible to go back to a smaller room once you've sampled the bigger ones.

Starting out in a Junior Suite on your first cruise!? You're ruined! It's mini-suites and suites from here on. Regular veranda cabins will seem like closets to you now. It may not look huge if you've never seen another ship's cabin to compare it to...but the JS is quite spacious and generous and should be quite comfortable to move around and store your stuff. Enjoy!

Archived