Help with vancouver hotels

lssg

I have spent the day checking out different hotel sites for pricing in Sept for a hotel close to where Princess cruises from, I am amazed at the high prices. We are coming in on Sept 14th and need a room for 2 nites, any suggestions. Close to the princess dock and not going to cost me $200 a nite. I'd like to stay at a nice place, have considered using priceline or hotwire. what type of 4* hotel have other received in Sept from priceline or hotwire. Any help will be appreciated.

I know lots of folks that have stayed here and they have seemed to have gotten good rates and they had nice stays.

Renaissance Vancouver Hotel Harbourside

1133 West Hastings Street

Vancouver, V6E3T3

Canada

Phone: 1-604-689-9211

Fax: 1-604-689-4358

1-800-HOTELS1 (468-3571) in the US and Canada.

The Renaissance looks to be a very nice hotel and is in a good location for the cruise ship terminal. I haven't stayed there but I have stayed a couple of times across the road at the Marriott which we booked through Priceline. Paid around $60 if I remember correctly. Most of the hotels that people seem to get in Vancouver at the 4 star level seem pretty good but I wouldn't try 3 star as there are a couple of "not so good" on that list.

I always go to http://www.betterbidding. com for help and find it to be a great resource for either Priceline or Hotwire .

have looked at betterbidding.com and priced most of the 4* & 5* hotels close to the pier and I am getting prices from around $300 to the lowest $190 and the one at $190 a night is pay in full ahead of time...so I am going to try priceline first and then hotwire. Never won a hotel on priceline, so we will see how it goes any suggestions

Not quite understanding your question. http://www.betterbidding.com is a site that helps with bids for Priceline and Hotwire and there are not any hotel prices listed there.

My suggestion would be to read the information on that site regarding Bidding and Free bid zones and then post a message with your exact dates and ask for help with a bidding strategy. I'm sure you'll get help. The real trick with Priceline is to be well informed.

Archived