Miracle self assist debarkation

finoky

Wondering if any recent Miracle cruisers have done the self assist debarkation and what your experience with it was like. Thanks.

I did the self assist Debarkation on the Miracle 4/16, and it was easy! Filled out the Customs Form the night before. The only issue I could see is how much luggage you bring. I had a large suitcase on rollers, a garment bag on rollers, and a carry on too. I was off the ship before 830, breezed through customs, but had to wait in the ship terminal for the elevator, can't use the escalator if you don't have a free hand to hold the rail. It was really nice and not crowded at all, I definitely would do it again. It gets you outside right away and first chance at all the shuttles and taxi's with no crowds. Otherwise if you need to wait a few hours for your flight, the Florida aquarium is right next to terminal 2 and could be a great place to end your trip.

Archived