Finally! Review of Pacific Sun 3 night cruise! Part 1

strawberrypatch11

I had a great time. I went with my friend and it was a lovely cruise. Not at all what people would think, that it was a party cruise where young people got drunk. In fact it was a good cruise, if you wanted a short getaway. It was perfect for a weekend away! I noticed a number of couples, elderly people as well as some families and young ones.

From the moment we boarded we explored the ship and bought a souviner cocktail.

The inside of the ship was beautiful and modern. The outside was good too although, I did find it hard not to compare the ship to Pacific Sky! I tried not too , but I did love the ship! :)

The ship sailed at 8pm and the views of Sydney at night time were spectacular! Especially the view from where the P&O Cam is on the deck.

The only down fall was late dinner at 8:30, so we missed going under the bridge! Never mind as the food was wonderful and I didn't want to miss dinner!! :D

On the first night, the waiters at our table were slow to get our dinners. I didn't mind as I know they do a fantastic job and I could not complain about the service! :) After that it was fine and they all work so hard and were so friendly, always with a smile on their face!!:)

All of the shows were brilliant! That and the food was my favouite part of the cruise! The only negative thing was we couldn't get a seat in the show lounge on the first night. The other nights were fine. Do not miss the shows, they are great. The main singers were brilliant, with great singing voices!

So what was the story about coming back to Sydney with trouble causers. Was it true? How did you find your way around the ship so soon? It took us longer than that!

Karen

I only heard about the the story about the drunk person on the first night. A passenger said to me and my friend, that it looked like the ship was going in the wrong direction. We were meant to be heading to Port Macquarie. Then the Captain made an announcement, that a passenger has been taken back to Sydney. And he apologised for any inconvenience. He didn't say exactly what the passenger had done. It didn't disrupt the cruise!

I found it hard to find my way around the ship! i figured I needed at least a week to get to know my way! Pacific Sky was more straight forward, as where Pacific Sun, all the decks where all over the place!!

Archived