Part 2! Pacic Sun Short cruise!

strawberrypatch11

NIght times were fun, my friend and I enjoyed being in Terrances Lounge where they played music from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. It was very happy and uplifting music! The kind you could dance to and sing! :D I didn't go to Oz night club, but probably good if you like boom, boom kind of music!! ;)

The days were fun, just out and about on the deck! We went to bingo and my friend won! So that was a bonus! We were able to enjoy ourselves for the rest of the cruise!

Also we went to Marriage Match, where Demo, the cruise Director, chose 3 couples, to test how much they knew about each other! It was very funny and Demo was funny too!! :D

Probably the only minor negative of the cruise was that not many of the shops were open. I know some passengers did complain about this. Being a short cruise, there wasn't duty free shops open, like perfumes, cosmetics etc. I knew about that, but you couldn't buy things like mugs, pens, keyrings etc. There was the store open where you purchase toiletry items, books, cameras. The only souviner things available were t shirts and stuffed animals!:confused:

In all the cruise was wonderful! I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend a short cruise! I was glad to be home though and my next crusie hopefully will be on the New Pacific Dawn next year for longer! :)

Glad you had a great time strawberrypatch. There wasn't mush in the way of Pacific Sun souveniers anyway so you didn't really miss anything. I was actually dissappointed about that. So what was the real story behind the troublemaker on board?

Karen

Glad you had a great time strawberrypatch. There wasn't mush in the way of Pacific Sun souveniers anyway so you didn't really miss anything. I was actually dissappointed about that. So what was the real story behind the troublemaker on board?

Karen

Just ignore that question. I'd forgotten I'd already asked it and have just read your reply on the other thread.:o

Karen

• 3 months later...

Archived