What time can we board?

SKYBLUE4

We are in seattle,what is the earliest we can get on the ship?:confused:

You don't say when the ship is scheduled to leave, so how should anyone here be able to tell you when you can board? :confused:

Most ships do begin boarding about four hours before embarkation. Check your docs - it will say in them when boarding for your cruise begins.

:cool: no one will be getting on until everyone from the previous cruise is off....so if there are slow pokes (and who can blame them ;) ) your going to wait a little longer, so relax and wait and see when you get there...they do offer coffee, tea, refreshments etc.....

Last year we got to the terminal a little after 11 and there were already some people there but no lines for check-in. They started boarding around 11:45 and we were onboard by 12:15 having a delicious lunch in Versailles.

So my recommendation is to get there around 11. We'll be getting off the Star as you are waiting to get on (and we'll try not to take too long since we know how anxious you are to board)!:D

Have a great cruise!

I'm so EXCITED, I want to get there and get started.I'm driving my coworkers crazy.They are sick of me raving about it.One of them are coming with me,so they are tired of both of us.LOL!:rolleyes:

NO one can blame you for being excited...if you weren't I would think YOU might have a problem lol....I was so excited I was on a Greyhound bus for 10 hours, arrived at the cruise terminal at 6:00 am (Better there than the bus depot :p )....and Rosie O'Donnell was doing something on there for HBO and it was after 2:00 before we got on BUT I was still excited....

Happy Travels......

I've sailed NCL a few times out of Seattle. The departure time was always 4:00, and the docs saying boarding begins at 1:00pm. However, we're always at the pier early (11:00-ish) and we've always been on board, put our things in our room(s) and eating lunch by no later than 12:30.

But, on one of our returns to Seattle, no one could get off the ship until INS was done with their surprise/random check of the all crew members. It delayed disembarkation by 2 hours. So you know that delayed others from getting on the ship early, as we have in the past.

We'll be on the Star 2 weeks after you, so take good care of her!

Have fun!

Hikini:D

Archived