Native Way Excursion Ques

mj cruiser

My husband son and I are going to Grand Cayman next Feb on the Mariner of the Seas. I am very interested in the tour Rays Reef and Rum Point.It says its from 9 am-2 pm our boat is in port from 8 am -4 pm.Has anyone done this tour and was there plenty of time to get there and back with tendering? I really want to see Rum Point and was wondering how much of the tour is driving as my 9 yo son might get a little antsy with the drive....Thanks for the info!

We just got off the Conquest on 4/16 and did the Nativeway Rays, Reef and Rum Point. We had about 15 minutes when we got off the tender and had about 30 minutes when we got back but the line to get on the ferry was about 45 minutes long. The drive to the boat dock was only 10-15 minutes. They video it and sell it at the end for 65.00. It was a great tour company and I would highly recommend them.

We just got back from our cruise end of March. We didn't do that exact tour, but booked privately with NativeWay for the Stingray/snorkel tour which is about 2-3 hours. I highly recommend NativeWay. Cathy

Archived