What do you get with Concierge Class (Century)?

Saucy

I was just talking to a TA about the new Family Verandah they are building on the Century (along with the big refurb). She mentioned it was CC, but could only say that meant fresh flowers and fruit in your room every day, as well as priority dinner seating and de-/embarkation. Are there any other perks that go along with this?

I'm just trying to justify the big price jump.:confused:

Among other things, CC perks include a fruit basket that is replenished daily, flowers in the cabin and bud vase in the bathroom, a welcome bottle of champagne, upgraded bed linens, towels and bath mat (that alternate in color each day), choice of pillows, bedside floor mats at night, small bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body lotion, mints, late afternoon canapes delivered daily, upgraded laundry bag for valet service, shoe shine service, binoculars and golf umbrella in the cabin for use during the cruise, priority tender tickets. Sorry I can't remember the rest but if you visit X's website it's all there.

towels and bath mat (that alternate in color each day).

On our 7-day cruise last year, the color changed halfway through the week. Of course we marched right down to Guest Relations and demanded A FULL REFUND!!! Just kidding :D

My fav CC items are the priority tender - does not sound like much until you need it, and the room service menu.

I am so used to the other things - body pillows, good linen, nice duvet, flowers etc, that I do not really think of them as extras (I have only travelled CC).

From the room service menu you can order wonderful fresh juices for breakfast - grapefruit, orange, carrot - and also prune, V8 etc. Then there are wonderful smoothies that they can make for you.

Also, the bathrobes are very nice to take to the T-pool and the shower is nice.

And you DO get a pretty gold SeaCard! (just joking)

Archived