Drink Price on Mariner of the Seas

Add 15 % to that.

~JS

Still cheap....I always add $1 a drink for tip at home anyway, so figure the average drink is Los Angeles is $7.00 or more for something like a long island tea, its still a bargain.

I'm sure I have a receipt somewhere with a LIT on it. If I recall, they were around $6, but the prices for all the drinks seemed different every time I ordered one. LIT is definitely the best bang for your buck on the ship!!

I found the drink prices to be super-reasonable, but then again, like Fitz, I live in a part of the country with an insane cost of living. Everything costs more here in the DC 'burbs.

Tracy

I guess the word expensive is a relative term.

This really makes me wonder why the prices would be different at various locations on the ship or during different times of the day.

I wonder if beverage pricing at different venues is reflective of the clientele which patronizes it. Not meaning to stereotype but strictly as an example, could it be drinks are more expensive at Ellington's (Jazz and Brass) versus the Dragon's Lair (disco)?

Just curious.

Oh, thanks for all of your replies.

Archived