Weigh-in ~ 4/20/06 *** How did you do?

WeirdEyes

Good?

Bad?

Happy?

Sad?

How much weight did you lose or gain?

Or did you stay the same?

Good morning everyone! I hope y'all had better luck this week than I did. I gained a pound. I've been sick since last Thursday and ate comfort foods and didn't exercise. I guess the damage could be worse.

Good luck!!!!! :D

I stayed the same and I am not happy about that cause I was GREAT with my WOE!!! I do know I need to EXERCISE. Oh well, hopefully next week I'll have a nice loss.

Sheila ~ Don't worry, I know you'll have that pound gone next week!!

I am down 3 pounds! I really needed to see some loss on the scale today. I actually have been ALMOST enjoying the exercise but I was getting frustrated with my diet... I mean, I am sticking to it but it is making me crazy! I have the munchies all the time even though I am not hungry. But I have been pretty good so it is a good thing that there was some weight loss! If not I am afraid there would have been a major binge. Instead I am more motivated to keep it up... but dang, do I have the munchies!

I too stayed the same, 251 again.

Keep up the good work. Sheila when the ills are gone you were doing awesome before and there is no reason to think you won't jump right back on the good ship.

Ginny - You know that plateaus happen and you will continue to increase your health even without a loss if you stay to a healthy WOE. Hang in there.

Ilove2Scrapbook - Munchies are horrible. I have celery, radishes, green peppers, and other fresh veggies all cut ready to pop in my mouth. A lot like candy is ready to go in your mouth. Would we eat as much candy if we had to clean, peel, and cut it the same as we do veggies and fruits?

Way to go Losers

We are on atkins at work, there are 7 of us all together. We have been on it for 8 weeks now. I have lost total of 25 pounds and have gone from a size 18 to a size 14, they are snug but they button and zip. I need to start walking but can't seem to get motivated. I am going on a cruise in Sept so I want to lose this weight before then. My goal is to be at 160 but if I lose more that would be great. But I will be happy at 160. Have a happy day.

Margie:)

hi everyone,

i wasn't going to post this week...long story short, i was sick last week and after i was feeling better, my body was in 'starvation mode' and hanging onto every calorie i took in (not to mention that i didn't make good food choices when i was able to eat again!:o )...but i thought that i would share since a couple of people seem a little bit bummed about their gains or stay-the-sames. after i was feeling better from being sick, i had gained 7 lbs but i have managed to lose 5 lbs, so i am at an overall gain of 2 lbs from 2 weeks ago. so if you were sick and gained, or stayed the same...you're not alone - just keep on trying and you can get to where you want to be!

good luck to everyone!

jocey

Good Morning Everyone

Well I stayed the same too. Know I shouldn't be too upset about that but I really would like to see a loss soon. I bought a new set of scales so from now on I will be using that one itshows the same weight as at the gym. Started back at the gym this week so hope that that helps.Iam just watching what I eat and sorta keeping track of calories with a online calorie counter but Iam thinking of trying WW points ( on my own though) This sounds strange to me but maybe I need to eat more since most days my calorie count is under 1000.

Margie: I know what you mean about walking it has been

so nice here lately but can't seem to get my butt

out the door to go for one.I have a cruise in Nov.

and ohhhh so want to weigh less for it :(

Ilove2Scrapbook: Congrats on your weight loss. Stay

strong controlling the munchies.

Sheila: Well now that your feeling better we all know that

you'll get that pound off in no time.

Hi everyone!

Congrats to all the "losers". This week I stayed the same, which is great considering we were visiting the in-laws over Easter and with all the extra unplanned eating and going out to dinner, it was a miracle to stay the same.

Jean

Well, I overdid it on Easter, so I'm up 1.5 pounds since last week, so that puts me back up to 126. But I still have 7.5 weeks to lose 6 pounds, so I'm not in terrible shape. And the good news is that next week HAS to be better!

Amy--Congrats on avoiding the munchies and losing 3 pounds!

Donna--You're right about needing to eat more. If you're eating less than 1000 calories per day, your metabolism will slow down.

Jocey--Don't be too hard on yourself for the 2 pound gain. I gained nearly that much, and I have no excuse other than not being able to keep things under control on Easter!

Congrats to all the losers & stay the samers. For those of us that gained there's always next week.

I'm bummed too, have been having problems with the back again so I can't exercise, been to the Chiropractor already 2 times this week and feels great after I go to him and then the next morning killing me again. On top of all that it's TOM and I get the worse lower back cramps so it's not helping me at all. Gained 2 lbs. and right now I don't even care.:(

Debbie

Whew, what a week this has been for some us. I did lose oddly enough, 1/2 lb. That's good considering that time started. Down 1.5 in two weeks. Trying for another 1.5 before short vacation on May 2nd then cruising to Europe May 17th.

Jocey and Shelia, sorry you've been sick. Not to worry, the weight will come off.

Jeepers, sorry about your back problems. I was that way several years ago after someone rear ended my car.

Took a long time to get better but now I'm better than ever. Ask your chiropractor if he/she has exercises that could help your back like with one of those big rubber balls, that helped me tremendously along with a chair back support (still use at work and at home) and ice packs. Also, chiro. told me don't sit or lie down on sofas. Haven't since.

Congrats to the losers and stay-the-samers. Gainers, just stay more positive for this week.

About walking: I try to add a few steps in my day if I don't feel like going out "for a walk". I'll park at the back of the grocery store parking lot and then walk up and down every isle (do that at Walmart, must be at least a few blocks). Park 4 blocks from the post office, etc.

Good luck, Diana

Congratulations to the losers and everybody else hang in there!

I'm down 2 pounds from last Thursday. Yea!

Unfortunately I'm sitting here in the office eating a piece of cake that a builder dropped off. (A very small piece!) I'm going to a realtor luncheon today and will try to be good, and I'm going to NY this weekend. Hopefully all the walking I'll do will offset all the calories I'll eat!

Guess we'll see next Thursday...

Good luck everyone.

Suzy

Congrats to all the losers and stay the samers for keeping on track though the holidays. For the little gainers you doing great by sticking to it!!!

I fully expected a stay the same or gain because I had a planned splurge for Easter--I'm thrilled to lose 2 pounds.

Now today I just returned from a planned splurge at a tea room for DS birthday. I love tea rooms and I will say that this is a new one and I had one of the most exsquisite dining experiences ever--and I'm a foodie!!! Remind me next week that it was worth it.

Great job all you losers and stay-the-samers. Add me to the stay-the-samers which is OK since Easter was way over the edge. Only 10 days until we depart for London and then cruise the Baltic. I really NEED a big loss this next week. Hope all of us post big losses next Thursday!

Marianne

Congrats to all who posted a loss or stayed the same!

To those who were under the weather - Hope you feel all better!

To those who gained - DON'T GIVE UP! We all have those weeks.

I lost two more since last week bringing me down to 180. I saw flashes of 179 one day but then after Easter it went up to 183. Wow! Then by Thursday back down to 180.

Crazy week for me. My 19 year old had an emergency appendectomy Easter night. Sat in hospital for about 20 hours.

Not feeling so good myself. Having some kind of indigestion problem.

Well, gotta go - look forward to next week folks!

mel

Well I haven't posted on my progress in a while because I have been kinda stuck in a rut. I hit a pretty high weight on my Friday weigh in, so I decided to get really serious over the weekend. I ate nuthin but salads all weekend (I was smart about it though -- had my protein and other stuff). I ended up weighing in today 4.4 pounds down!! Woohoo!

Archived