New Panama Canal Itineraries

tarheelmjfan

• 2 weeks later...

This info is scheduled to be released today, but as of this morning still not available. I called and was told the info may not be released until this evening.

After a little searching, it looks like the Brilliance will be in the Med thru the endof Nov. which means that RCCL may not start the PC season until December. :( I'm very disappointed because I was looking for a Nov. sailing.

Anyone else waiting for this itinerary?

We were also told by the Future Cruise Agent on Mercury that PC sailings would be released today. I was just making sure they weren't releasing them earlier. Obviously, not! :p We've already given our TA the go ahead to book our cruise the minute they're released. :D We were thinking Nov. also, only because that's when they're scheduled for this year. I suppose Dec. would be fine. Why do you not like the idea of sailing the PC in Dec? Just wondering, if I'm missing something. :)

I just checked again and they're still not up. I'm not saying I'm against a December sailing, I just have been going in Nov. for the last few years and it was good timing, before the holiday season begins.

Please let me know if you hear that they've been released.

Thanks!

Guest nhrich

I just checked Celebrity's release date schedule, and Panama Canal is listed for May 9.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

yj2cute,

I'll let you know, when I hear. :)

tomatopa,

Thanks for the tip. :) I've been checking the 2006 itineraries, thinking if an AFT balcony or FV became available we may go ahead & push up the trip. The thing that puts me off this itinerary is the departure port. We'd rather sail to or from a FL port than SJ.

Rich,

Thanks :) No wonder we haven't heard anything yet. :p I wonder why the info. the Future Cruise Agent had was saying May 4th?

Archived