beer and wine

ajdj

We were actually wondering the same question??? We are going on the Mariner of the Seas in July as our honeymoon and we want to be able to "celebrate" and have some alcoholic beverages. If you find out anything please post back! Thanks!

We were actually wondering the same question??? We are going on the Mariner of the Seas in July as our honeymoon and we want to be able to "celebrate" and have some alcoholic beverages. If you find out anything please post back! Thanks!

There are wine packages where you buy a number (3,5,7,12) of bottles and then you get a discount. You can choose from a selection of wines on a list.

While they do offer a wine package there is not a package for cocktails or beer. However they do sell beer by the bucket up by the pool. I think it is buy 5 and get 6 or something like that. If you get wine you can share with others at the table or drink it or they will recork it for you to drink later. Hope this helps some. I rarely drink alcohol but have heard a few things.

We just returned from Serenade. We were able to purchase a wine package with dinner. I think it was the 5 bottle package and very reasonable. You can get 6 beers in a bucket for the price of 5 at any of the bars on board.Keep them cold in the frig' in your room. At most ports I was able to bring a 6 or 12 pack onto the ship in my beach bag. Never once has a problem. There is usually some type of store/market where you can get beer near the dock. Hope this helps!

Archived