in room Coffee pots on Dawn

chessie68

I understand that all the staterooms have coffee pots. We are big coffee drinkers so I have a few questions. I am wondering what size are the pots ? Do they give you an ample supply of coffee and what brand. Should we bring our own coffee?

TIA

Chessie

Not sure if all cabin categories have the same "coffee pot" or not. We were in an AF (mini-suite) and our coffee maker made just over 2 mugs each time. The coffee maker was one where a "sachet" of coffee is inserted into the machine (but a filter paper and ground coffee could also have been used) and the water flows through it. Folgers regular and de-caffeinated (sp?) were supplied - 2 sachets of each every day. I asked for extra sachets and was given them. Half and half was also provided in the fridge. Although I like Folgers coffee I did think that the coffee was too weak if the pot was filled to the 4 level.

we had one in our room (10508 balcony) and it was a 4 cup..but the coffee supplied are single packs and they are instant....didnt' realize it until I read the packet...Mawell House and Folgers.....I ended up going to the Garden Cafe' since I was usually anxious to get up and going.....but I did see a few men with their carafe from their rooms at the Garden Cafe' filling them up ... suppose they were doing that for their wives ;) ....if so, what sweet men they were..........

I had a cat. BB Balconey and did not have a coffee maker. We had a hot pot to heat water and packets of instant coffee.

we had a BB also (room 10508) ??? Guess there is no way of knowing for sure...maybe they are slowing replacing the hot plates with makers ???

I understand that all the staterooms have coffee pots. We are big coffee drinkers so I have a few questions. I am wondering what size are the pots ? Do they give you an ample supply of coffee and what brand. Should we bring our own coffee?

TIA

Chessie

Order Room Service and they will bring you a large carafe of coffee.

Archived