Norwegian Crown reviews?

hendey47

Can anyone please tell me a review of the Norwegian Crown?

Also I am thinking about taking the kid. Can anyone please tell me if there is a lot of kids on the Crown during the summer?

Thank you.

I can tell you I sailed the Crown to Bermuda last June and loved it. Admittedly, it was my first cruise and didn't have one of the newer, fancier ships to compare it to. Now, that I have been on the Dawn, the Crown clearly is not as nice, but I still think it is the only way to go to Bermuda. It is such a plus being able to dock at St. George's. I would not have missed it for the world. The crown was lovely and clean and well maintained. The shows were very good. In fact, the comedy was superior to the Dawn. The food was terrific and the staff was fantastic. Again, if anything, better than the Dawn (not that I had any complaints on the Dawn). It is just that the Crown staff was so exceptionally cheerful and helpful. We ate in the main dining room every night, but one and loved it. The other night, we ate in the Bistro (as last minute decision, but got a table on the spot) and one of the best meals I have ever had. One plus on the Crown is the size of the cabins. We had more storage space in the room for clothes and more shelving in the bathroom for our toiletries. We didn't have any kids with us, but I can tell you that from a third person's point of view the Kids Crew did a great job. Every kid we saw was happy and well-behaved which says a lot for how they were being supervised and entertained. I would take the Crown to Bermuda again in a heartbeat and probably will.

Archived