Cruise Director Help

Jaypa

Graham Seymour is THE best cruise director I have ever sailed with. Some have said the energy level is over the top, but I disagree. I love quirky, crazy humor and he certainly excels in that department. Very talented. To each his own...what a boring world if everyone was the same.

Robin

We had Graham on NOS last Oct......he is great! Warped and missing a few screws but very funny and didn't sound like he was saying scripted lines....his stand up routine was a riot.....i am still laughing!

He should be cloned.

Actually its one of his clones.....

we have been around for six months now and were supposed to be a very quiet, vacant looking (well thats there with the original).

The series 2 will have flatter tummy's, optional accents for humor, oh and this one will do windows!!

Be well

Graham

x

So the clones have been loosed upon the world. Something went horribly wrong if they were to be quiet with vacant looks! I'm guessing here, but I do not know if you could have a vacant look completely sedated!!

I don't know if I would like the series 2...except for the windows that is! Always a plus in my book.. You just can't beat the original Graham!

Robin

Archived