Past Cruiser...No Latitudes #

Glamourgal

My DH and I cruised NCL on the Sunward II, Oct. 1986 out of Miami. When we signed up for our upcoming cruise we told our TA that we traveled NCL in 1986. She contacted NCL and we were told that if we had some proof/picture, etc. and we faxed it to them they would honor the cruise. We did as we were told and when we got our docs. they have us listed as first time cruisers. I contacted NCL again and am waiting to hear back from them. I'm beginning to wonder if this is all worth it?? Has anyone else had this same problem??

Hi- My dh and I cruised in 1987 on the Norway. When I contacted NCL they instructed me to do the same; fax copies of pictures etc. They then called me a few days later to say they received them and gave me a number over the phone to use to book my cruise. The actual card just came last week, and I sent the paperwork in Mid January. Don't know if this helps.

DW and I cruised in 2004. When planning to cruise in 2005, I gave my TA our Lattitues numbers and they said that NCL had no record of numbers. I called NCL and they had no record of our sailing or our number. I thought this was very strange since it had been less than one year and one would think we would still be in their computer. Well, we were not in THAT computer. We had to send (we chose a letter) to NCL with a copy of our ticket (I believe it was our ticket) and a lot of other things (I believe I copied the lattitues card) I sent as well. Then, we each had TWO numbers floating around.

After some time, it all worked out. It was really no big deal. For all my effort, we got two pins (nice that they are), but I could have probably handled this on the ship.

Good luck.

NCL did call my TA with what was supposed to be our latitude # but when we got our docs it said we were first time cruisers. When I checked with NCL again they are saying they have no record of us being past cruisers. I do have a call in to them and am hoping they will rectify this. For those of you who they called with the numbers, make sure that when you get your docs for the cruise they have you listed as a latitude member.

:D I just received an e-mail from NCL and we are all set. I had to send them some proof and after sending them some photos I was told I will now be a latitudes member!!

I have to say that I have had nothing but positive experiences with NCL. I am very pleased with all of the customer service they have given to me.

Archived