Paradise Beach vs. Mr. Sancho's Beach

SpoiledMom

We are traveling with kids (ages 9, 14 & 15)... Have heard Mr. Sancho's is more family oriented and less crowded, but have heard great things about Paradise Beach as well.

Help - has anyone been to both that can give some advise...

Spoiled Mom, when are you cruising? We've been to Mr. Sancho's, two years ago actually, and we loved it. The water is beautiful, there's music playing, sand lounge chairs, small pool, clean bathrooms, and some nice shopping near the entrance. There were also plenty of cabs available to get back to the pier.

This year (first week of August) we're going to try Paradise Beach, and we'll see how they compare. If you're going after I am, I'll be glad to fill you in on the differences when I get back.

Sharon H.

We went to Paradise Beach last week and had 3 kids with us-ages 9, 12 and 13. It was really a nice place. I haven't been to Mr. Sancho's so nothing to compare with. But, I will warn you--there were 2 ladies who were topless when we were there. I had not read about this on the boards as to that being a common occurence. Or course, our 2 boys did eventually find out they were there (they were at one end of the beach chairs) and were normal curious teens. I was a little shocked by it since I was not aware this might happen before we went.,

We are cruising 7/18 -but headed to FL on the 13th... it's so close. I had heard that Mr. Sancho's was more family oriented.

bythehex - did you notice any of the nude sunbathing that luvzcruzin mentioned about Paradise Beach?

We went to Mr. Sancho's Last year/... and Paradise Beach This year....

If we had to choose again, we would definatly pick Paradise Beach again!

First.. We must say that we thought the beach area was nicer at Mr. Sanchos... not the beach itself.. but the water area. There is a lot of rocky areas at Paradise.

BUT>>>> making up for that.. was the great people, the amenities (Beach Mats, comfy chairs, umbrellas, kayaks etc etc. We felt much more comfortable at Paradise - welcome by all to be there.

We got two appetizers and 5 sodas - and stayed for almost 4 hours.....

Go to Paradise.. you wont regret it! (There are some pics in Triumph 2004 pt 1)

Cathy

http://community.webshots.com/user/catrin0917

I don't remember seeing anyone who was topless at Mr. Sancho's but that doesn't mean people don't do it. Maybe just nobody did it while we were there.

I'm definitely sold on trying Paradise Beach because of the amenities and all the great reviews.

Sharon H.

Do they supply beach towels at Paradise Beach or do you have to bring the towels from the cruise ship?

We brought our Carnival Beach Towels..... no one bothered them.. and we were glad we had them!

Archived