Where Do You Look For.........?????

thefirstnoel

I Will Be Quite Surprised If I Receive No Responses To This Thread Since There Are Literally Thousands Who Cruise. My Question Is: Where Do You Look To Find The Best Deals For Cruises. There Are So Many Sites Nowdays Its Mind Boggling. Is It Better To Go Thru A Ta, The Web Or What? I Realize It Does Take Some Work (on The Web) To Look At All The Various Prices And Itineraries, But I'm Hoping That Some Of You Out There Know Of Some Great Sites That Would Save Us Some Time And The Feeling Of Being Overwhelmed. Please Help In Any Way That You Can. Thanks, The First Noel

We're not supposed to recommend agents here on the boards, but if you want to e-mail me at tohoku at cablespeed dot com (in the normal format) I'd be glad to share the name of the online agency we have used for our last 3 cruises and have been very pleased with, both service and pricing.

We're not supposed to recommend agents here on the boards, but if you want to e-mail me at tohoku at cablespeed dot com (in the normal format) I'd be glad to share the name of the online agency we have used for our last 3 cruises and have been very pleased with, both service and pricing.

That as well is against the guidelines...

My suggestion is to read the boards.. and search just like the rest of do:) Also maybe look into group cruises.. this one TA is allowed to be mentioned as they deal with Carnival group cruises.. Crucon..

Thanks for sharing the rules and I realize we all have to work to find the best deals etc, but I see nothing wrong w/helping out anyone for "almost" anything. By the way, sorry to you Carnival lover's, but I've heard (and read) so many terrible things about them, that we would spend the extra money not to sail w/Carnival.

Archived