Reserving wine cellar table in Normandie?

Alaskaboundfamily

My father is a wine enthusiast who would love to dine in the wine cellar room in Normandie, and since he is taking us on this cruise, I would love to make it happen. :)

I am a Captain's Club member so theoretically can make reservations at Normandie 60 days prior to sailing, but many past threads here indicate that this is hard to do because the club routinely cites "computer trouble" as an excuse for not being able to make reservations. Does anyone know if the procedure has gotten smoother and also if it is possible to reserve the wine room table specifically? If not, what is my best strategy for trying to get that table?

Thanks!

I have absolutely never had a problem reserving the specialty restaurant 60 days in advance. We have dined in the wine cellar once. I suggest you speak to the Maitre D'ee once you board. This is something you can't do in advance

We usually make our reservations for the Normandy resturant about 60 days before our sailing and when we get on board visit the restaurant and ask spacifically for the wine cellar. No problem on our last cruise. If the cruise is longer than a week, he should have no problems as they do not fill the restaurant every night.

Archived