NCL Star review 4/10 to 4/18

judyf

Thanks for the reply!

I was wondering if anybody stayed with me as long as it took me to finish. I get so much great info from this board, the reviews and questions I post before sailing. I like to give a little back by posting a review and just hope it helps someone with a question they might have.

Thanks for the reply!

I was wondering if anybody stayed with me as long as it took me to finish. I get so much great info from this board, the reviews and questions I post before sailing. I like to give a little back by posting a review and just hope it helps someone with a question they might have.

I stayed with you all the way Judy! Looked forward to each segment. Very entertaining and informative. Thanks for all the great tips I will use on my upcoming Star cruise. Well done. :)

• 3 months later...

I haven't been on this site for a while and I am guessing noone is really looking at this board anymore. Judyf's review was great.

We did not have the same comedian on our cruise. We had a women that I found less than funny.

I totally agree that all cruises should have a Calypso band by the pool. I love steel drums. Nothing says cruise like steel drum music.

:confused:

I haven't been on this site for a while and I am guessing noone is really looking at this board anymore.

What makes you think no one has been looking at or posting on Cruise Critics for awhile???

Archived