How to contact NCL from Overseas

edwinaw

I would like to contact NCL direct from Australia but cannot seem to find any other numbers other than free call which are not accessible from overseas.

I had asked my T/A to book a cabin with a picture window and not a porthole. Finally when he got back to me with a cabin no. after a bit of searching I discovered that it was indeed a porthole.

A week later we find that none of the cabins I wanted were available, I then decided to bite the bullet and opt for a balcony (remember our exchange rate is not good so it is an expensive option for us). Now he tells me that all the balcony cabins are sold out. My husband suffers from clostrophobia so I thought it would be more comfortable for him. I find it hard to believe that this is the case for an October cruise and would like to check it with NCL direct. Can anyone help with a phone number???

No problem :)

http://www.ncl.com/news/contact.htm

Contacting NCL

NCL Reservations 1-800-327-7030

From within Dade County Florida

Call 305-436-4000

Norwegian Cruise Line

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, Florida 33126

That would be + 1 - 305 - 436 - 4000 from overseas. You could also have a look at the online booking engine at http://www.ncl.com under Voyages & Pricing. It is real-time inventory, so you can see what is available in each class of cabin.

Thanks for your help Shoreguy. The reservation desk was open till 10pm so I was able to ring them (in my pj's) and found out that there are 6 balcony cabins left. It's so much easier sometimes to just do it yourself!

Thanks again.........Ed

Thanks for your help Shoreguy. The reservation desk was open till 10pm so I was able to ring them (in my pj's) and found out that there are 6 balcony cabins left. It's so much easier sometimes to just do it yourself!

Thanks again.........Ed

Neat....I must have the ability to post invisible replies.... :rolleyes:

Ouch! sorry Sjbdtz - new to these boards , didn't scroll down far enough and misssed your reply until now. I would have saved time too , looking up all the codes. A formal thankyou :) It was funny though ringing international and going through the "press 1 for..." "press 2 for ....." "All consultants are busy and you will be answered by the first available...." nice to know that phone robotics are alive and well all around the world. Cheers!

Archived