Royal Hounds 2005 Caribbean Princess 9/17/2005 ~ Join Us!!! Official Cc Group Cruise

PammyHound

Yep, it worked! :) We were magically transported from the Princess roll call thread over to the main Princess board! CC guidelines say that official group cruises can have one thread on the main boards as long as it doesn't specifically say it's a roll call. With that in mind, I asked the powers that be to move our thread. I will give our group more exposure and we hopefuly can attract more fun loving cruise addicts!

Hope you like our new home!

Well Chris, I'm glad you asked! Now that we're over hear on the big-boy board, I just know we'll have all kinds of new wonderful Princess Pups wanting to join the Pound....here's the scoop:

[b]Date:[/b] 09/17/05 Caribbean Princess

[img]http://www.cruisecritic.com/images/reviews/ships/caribbeanprincessmain1.jpg[/img] We stormed the Glory in 2003,
We're Rockin' the Mariner in 2004... and now bringing the Party to Princess in 2005!

Here's your chance to book this incredible new ship at rock bottom prices AND sail with the infamous Royal Hounds!:-)

If you've never tried cruising with a group, group cruising adds a whole new dimension to an already fantastic vacation! It's like cruising with a whole bunch of FRIENDS! Join the group for fun and laughter or relax on your own but still enjoy the benefit of great pricing and ammenities that come with booking with a group!

Sail on Caribbean Princess, the newest and most innovative of the Grand Class ships. Read more about [url="http://cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=303"][color=black]Caribbean Princess [/color][/url]from Cruise Critic.

[b]Itinerary
[/b]Day 1 - Ft. Lauderdale
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - St. Thomas
Day 5 - St. Maarten
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Princess Cays
Day 8 - Ft. Lauderdale

[b]Rates[/b]
Inside (Cat. JJ): $ 585 pp
Oceanview (Cat. FF): $ 629 pp
Oceanview (Cat. D): $ 699 pp
Balcony (Cat. BC): $ 749 pp (You just can't beat a balcony at this price!):D
Mini-Suite (Cat. AC): $ 949 pp

[b]Rates for 3rd & 4th Person in Cabin[/b]
Inside: $ 245 pp*
Oceanview: $ 335 pp*
Balcony: $ 419 pp*
Mini-Suite: $ 519 pp*
*based on availability at time of deposit and are subject to change

[b]Deposit Info[/b]
$250 pp due upon booking
Final payment: 06/03/05

[b]All rates above are based on per person, double occupancy and include port charges and taxes. Rates are subject to availability, so book soon to get the cabin you want.
[/b]
[b]*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:[/b]
[color=red][b]$100 shipboard credit per cabin
Cocktail Party
Cruise Critic Lanyards (one per person)
Cruise Critic Magnet (one per cabin)
15% discount on all other Cruise Critic logowear[/b][/color]

*Note: some group amenities may be based on a minimum number of full paying passengers.

For additional information about this group, contact your official Cruise Critic Group Leader: [email="pammyhound@yahoo.com"][color=#0000ff]pammyhound@yahoo.com[/color][/email]

To book this cruise contact "Kevin" at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609

[color=magenta][b]*** Don't ya just feel if you booked this cruise that you'd suddenly feel the urge to howl?? lol![/b][/color]

[quote name='curly4dana']ok...i'm confused...what did i miss??? weren't we always on the princess board???? and the group board???
it must be the blonde...i'm confused.....[/QUOTE]
Dana, the thread was moved from Princess's group board to their MAIN board. Since we are an official Cruise Critic group, we are allowed to have our thread on the main board, perks baby, perks! :)

[quote name='waterrats']Pammyhound, I was just wondering how a group ends up becoming an "Official CC group cruise?". I have noticed a number of them on the home page and have been seeing your group cruise for months now. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Great question! For starters, you must contact LauraS, moderator of Cruise Critic. Give her the ship and date you are considering starting a group on. She will then put it out for bids to her official TA's. As an official group, Cruise Critic provides some nice freebies and depending on the time of year and ship you select, the cruiselines often have nice ammenities for you as well! Besides amazing pricing for our 9/17/05 Princess cruise on the CP, we get a $100 cabin credit, cocktail party and MORE!! One of the nicest perks was the $100 booking special we had back in June. For only $100pp, we could deposit AND select our own cabins, not just do a GTY with some other low deposits that have been offered with official groups.

Hope this answers your questions! Feel free to ask me anything, that's what I'm here for!

pammy...i'm in west palm beach. if you look at a map of florida and you see that big lake, move your finger about 1 inch to the south east and that's me!
getting prepped and ready for this monster storm!
i'll try to keep posting through the storm with the generator and my wifi laptop.
keep those thoughts coming please...SE florida reall needs them!!!

we've done the hard part and now tomorrow morning we round up the kitty posse and go to moms. the dern storm looks like a biggie and there's no way to avoid it! crap!!!!
i'll keep you in the loop...as long as i have power!
thanks for the well wishes..

Archived