Royal Hounds 2005 Caribbean Princess 9/17/2005 ~ Join Us!!! Official Cc Group Cruise

PammyHound

[size=4][color=navy]Well, Aca, welcome to the Hounds. The hounds are a bunch of people from all over the United States that like to cruise together and have fun.[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#000080][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#000080]I'm originally from Outside of Detroit from the city of Westland. [/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#000080]Welcome, Again.[/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#000080]Lisa :cool: [/color][/size]

Hi Hounds,

My husband Jack and I will be sailing the CP on 9/17/05. My son John (known on this board as Acapucky) will be getting married on this cruise. So far there are about 10 of us going and maybe more.

This will be our 14th cruise (4th on Princess). We been on Royal Carribean, Celeberty, HAL, NCL and Commadore. Its great to try different lines--they are all just a little different. Have'nt been on a cruise I didn't like.

Sounds like you hounds do a lot of cruising. Can someone tell me a little more about your group. Sounds like everyone is from all over the states. Do you all book with one TA or do you get you own rooms? How many of you will be on this cruise.

My husband & I will be going to Hawaii on the Island Princess in Oct. 2004. So between this cruise and the CP cruise I have been spending a lot of time on the CC boards.

Rita

Welcome to Acapuky (John) & CruzKrazy2 (Rita)! How exciting, a wedding cruise!

The Hounds are basically a bunch of fun loving cruisers who enjoy cruising with other fun-loving addicted cruisers! The official group members booked through our agent, Kevin @ CruCon. That is how you get to be in the offical Cruise Critic group cruise but we accept "non-official" members and we lovingly refer to them as "Mutts"! We have great pricing and ammenities so if you haven't checked it out, please do! Sometimes we can save you a bundle of money! We have about 160+ people booked in the group so far and we're still growing! This will be our 4th cruise together for some of us and we all originally met right here on good ol' Cruise Critic! We cover most of the United States I think!

As far as an official hand-shake goes, I don't know that we have one of those .. yet! But you never know!

I can't remember who it was but somebody a few posts back also asked about the official logo tshirts for this cruise and they are in the works. We wanted to change our logo a bit so we have to do a re-design and not quite sure what direction we're going just yet. But thanks for checking!

an offical hand shake??? wouldn't that be a paw shake???? lol

we can do that....i'm sure! knowing THIS group??? oh yeah...no problem!!!

oops...i forgot to say hello and welcome to our new mutts!!!
hhhooooowwwwwllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Welcome John, Rita and the rest of the game. This was initally going to be a wedding cruise for my fiance and I but our plans have changed a zillion times! After we realized the people we really wanted present were unable to afford the trip we changed this to being our honeymoon cruise. Just this past week we moved our wedding date up to April 30th and are now considering the cruise to be Part 2 of the Honeymoon.;)

As far as the hounds. Let me tell you that even though I have never been on a Hound Group Cruise before and never met this group personally I guarantee you will find no other group like this one. When I start getting stressed out during the day I just key into the group threads for a quick me up. Its great to start and end everyday with laughter and thats what you will find here. You will also find people that really care about other members in the group. I started out really excited about sailing on the CP and seeing the beautiful ship but now I am more excited about the opportunity of meeting my new friends.:D

[quote name='angelkisses']As far as the hounds. Let me tell you that even though I have never been on a Hound Group Cruise before and never met this group personally I guarantee you will find no other group like this one. When I start getting stressed out during the day I just key into the group threads for a quick me up. Its great to start and end everyday with laughter and thats what you will find here. You will also find people that really care about other members in the group. I started out really excited about sailing on the CP and seeing the beautiful ship but now I am more excited about the opportunity of meeting my new friends.:D[/QUOTE]

right on robin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[color=royalblue]Sorry you had to switch your wedding plans Robin, but part 2 of your honeymoon is still celebration enough....[/color][color=red]congratulations :D [/color]

[color=#4169e1]I've been reading posts on CC for awhile now but only recently figured out how to post something. Ther has been a ton of useful info, and the people I have talked to have been great ([/color][color=seagreen]all hounds so far[/color][color=royalblue]). I am really looking forwrad to our cruise and meeting everyone. I hope to be abke to cruise much more in the coming years, and as you could see my mother and father are avid cruisers, so the more people they meet to cruise with the happier the are.[/color]

[color=darkorange]P.S. Cruising started for us Approx. 13 years agowhen my mother told my dad, "[color=red]Just one cruise thats it, just one and I'll never ask again[/color]." And now 14 cruises later.............lol :D [/color]

[color=#ff8c00]Love you Mom :) [/color]

Hey Hounds and Mutts. I've sorely neglected this thread. Been so busy working lots of overtime and getting ready for my Mariner cruise in 3 weeks. Please forgive a Hound.:(

John and Rita, welcome to the Hound Pound. I'm originally from Germany and have lived in Detroit for the last 28 years. It's nice to see some more Michiganders cruising with us.:D

Robin, the feeling is mutual.:)

i gotta tell you...i read the thread from driftwoodgal on our other thread and i cried! the hounds are without a single doubt the sweetest and most caring and down right awesome group i have ever had the privledge of knowing!

i just can not get over how you guys all help each other(and me) out when we need it most! i'm amazed...not just amazed...it restored my faith in humanity!

i am so very proud to call myself a hound...and with that...i'll say.....hhhhhooowwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not sure...i'd think it was pms. but that's over a long time ago...maybe i need prozac??? lol i read this stuff and i cry like a little girl! i feel like a schmuck!!! lol
i have cried more in the last 2 days than i have in 2 years...what's up with that????? lmao...finally!!!!

[size=4][color=navy]Oh, Dana you haven't seen the half of it yet. Wait until we all try to leave the ship. The only thing that tore us away from each other was airplanes waiting for them. That night we were all either on the phone to each other or chatting on the computer.[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#000080]Lisa :cool: [/color][/size]

[i][size=3][color=blue]Everyone is sitting by their mailboxes waiting to see if they can do the "doc dance" today!! Maybe some will go back to the kennels to get a bite to eat and then log on before taking their places outside again!![/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=#0000ff]Or, maybe, they are all out shopping for those last minute cruise things that they just can't do without!![/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=#0000ff]Anyway, you and I are here, Petra!![/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=3][color=#0000ff]Marilyn[/color][/size][/i]

hey hounds!!!! how was everyone's saturday???? mine was busy at work!!

did anyone catch the latest threat to south florida???? miss frances is packing 125mph winds and it looks like we're gonna need all the hounds to pray she skips north!!!!! if she doesn't...south florida is in BIG trouble!!!!!!!!!!!! rick said we'd have my mom drive up to us, put all the cats in his truck and the dogs in my car, and we'd caravan north towards atlanta. excuse me, but did he say 6 cats in one truck??? has he completely lost his mind? yeah, that's work....LOL

i guess we'd have to do something...i'll be buying cat carriers next week. yeesh!
we'll know more by next wednesday according to the weather men.
in the meantime, i'm walking around singing rain, rain, go away...

ok, hounds, i need to put my feet up...i'll check in on the flipside!

What a coincidence Dana. I was just thinking about Frances myself. Haven't really kept up with the weather. I sure hope she turns, our Floridian friends don't need anymore hurricanes or storms. I think Charley was enough. Let's hope that the Weather God decides to turn Frances out to sea somewhere.

frances is not looking good for us east coast floridians...no at all.
we were with my mom today and found out that she didn't even know about it!!! she's been so busy watching msnbc that she's completely missed the local news. yikes!!!
anyway, we told her to start getting all her docs in one place and get ready, because if we call, she has to grab clothes for a few days, all the docs and get her butt up to us so we can get out of dodge! i hope she was paying attention!!
i'll keep y'all posted...

Archived