Royal Hounds 2005 Caribbean Princess 9/17/2005 ~ Join Us!!! Official Cc Group Cruise

PammyHound

Pammy,
The Podiatrist was in our Facility earllier in the week and he is a Ham Radio Operator and works with the local EOC. The initial projection for Ivan way back then was New Orleans. Let's see how close they come!
In any event, only another week until your party and ours!!! Lynne

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]Hi to all of the Hounds -I finally found you again! Looks like we have moved up in the CC world to the main board! :) Perks are great! Thanks Pammy for looking out for us! [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]I have been MIA for a few weeks due to working Cat claims from Charley, Frances and soon to be Ivan - I actually handle auto injury claims but we have been working overtime trying to help our property dept by taking hurricane loss notices and making initial contacts. Florida has been devastated by what I have heard and seen - hope everyone stays safe with Ivan looming![/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Waterrats - I checked out the door sign and it is great! could you add us please? Ted & Kathy, San Antonio, TX[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Well, I guess a lot of the hounds are getting packed and ready to go out next week - I am sooo jealous! I still have to wait 57 more days for my next cruise - of course when we get back we have this one already booked and no Post Cruise Let Down! [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Kathy[/color][/font][/b]

hey guys!!! i'm still here....we finally got all power and phone lines back up although my neighbors still don't have either...
what a clean up we have to do...trees everywhere and a lot of street lights are still not working. people are getting irritable arond here...i can't say blame them.
what's goign on with the mariner cruise??? are y'all still going out of port canaveral??? can we still come up and meet y'all???? next weekend right??? crap! i just realized it's the jewish holidays...i'll have to check my schedule and make sure i can still get away...

[color=black]Dana, I'm not the expert on the latest changes made to the Mariner cruise due to Frances and Ivan, but what I do know is that the Cape Caribe will NOT be open in time and all reservations for the Hounds there are cancelled. I don't think it has been determined yet whether they will even be sailing from PC or from Miami, due to debris in the channel at PC. Right now, the focus is on Hounds staying at the Clarion Hotel near the Orlando Airport plus a few other hotels in that area. Be sure to check in with Pammy before you head to Cape Canaveral for sure![/color]

[color=black]Glad you've got your power and phone back, and very sorry about all of the damage caused in Florida by Frances. Here's hoping that Ivan lets us alone![/color]

[color=black]Randy[/color]

randy...good to hear from you!!! it looks so far like ivan will leave florida alone, for the most part...it does look like the panhandle will get hit though. i'm storm weary already. i can't watch the news anymore...it's all just too much for me. i think i have ptsd from staying at my moms for 3 days!!! lol those quarters were a tad too close for comfort and my husband was hiding the sharp instruments!! lol we fled her area as soon as his chainsaw could get us out of there!!! he actually cut us out of her development! it was either that, or 3 more days with her...OMG! you'd have read about us in the papers if that happened!!! lol mother/daughter-murder/suicide...lol

i'm sorry to hear about the cape caribe...what a crappy deal for the mariners...i'll have to email pammy and see what they're going to do.

in the meantime, i'm going to lay down......i'm beat!

Pammy-I posted on your other Orlando Shuttle thread. Well, this is OUR weekend-finally, and what else can get in our way. Make the most of your stay up by the Magic Kingdom. You are only and hour and a half away from my house from there-but, we're planning on being in Ft. Lauderdale Friday afternoon and hope to sail on Saturday. Too bad-we could have met in Orlando-- so close!
All of you sailing with PammyHound-have a great time whatever you end up doing and maybe we'll still each other's ship along the way! Lynne

Lynne, thanks for the fun and laughter. Have a GREAT cruise! Can't wait to hear all about the Caribbean Princess when you get back! When I leave for Orlando on Friday, it will be exactly one year until the Hounds take over that ship! :)

pammy i have to work on saturday even though it's a jewish holiday, so i'm not sure we'll get out of palm beach in time to meet y'all...but i thought you guys were leaving from miami??? did they get the port open at canaveral??? i'll have to check and see what time my last appt is saturday...

weather not so great down here...remnants of ivan, believe it or not, have us in rain all day yesterday and today...yuck!
still looking at the 3 storms out there...jeanne, karl and now, lisa! are we ever going to get a break down here?? you would not believe how many people refuse to take down their storm shutters...it's wild! only about 3 people in my neighborhood took them down, the rest opened up a window or two, but left the rest of the shutters up. it's getting silly already!!!
glad to hear at least someone's having good weather! is it getting cooler up there??
have a great day hounds!!! hooowwwwllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='curly4dana']yeesh!! where'rd y'all go???? i know some of you went on the mariner, but there are still some of y'all that were staying behind, like me....
ok...at least i THOUGHT some of you were staying home...
judging by this thread i guess everyone went...LOL[/QUOTE]
Gee, do you ever feel like the stray dog left behind while all the big dogs are out partying on some ship? I just can't believe no one would stow us away in their luggage and sneak us onboard. I will try not to be so jealous ... I do hope all the Hounds on the cruise are having a HOWLING good time!

red-headed step child...that's me!!! lol
home alone...all the big dogs out on a cruise....bow wow!!! :(
no...really, i hope they are having a ball!!!!
does anyone know where they finally went out of?? i don't think it was port canaveral, since frances basically smashed that...i wonder if they had to drive all the way to fll...hmmmm...something to ponder....

Weather is still pretty nice here, 70'S and 80's during the day and down to about 50 at night, all sun no clouds at all last couple days. All the rain fron the hurricans pushed east. I just hope it gets all hurricaned out this year (sorry to ya'll in FLA) and next year is fine.

They may be having a good time, but we know their missing out on the real fun cause we're not there.:rolleyes:

HI Dana - I'm still landlocked too until Nov 8th - atleast we have good weather - we may get some rain tomorrow from the remnants of Ivan but nothing much. Hope everything is getting a little better in Florida - I haven't heard the latest on Jeanne - stay safe!

Hope all the hounds on the Mariner are having a good time even with the weather! Maybe next year the hurricanes will stay away for our Caribbean Princess cruise.

Kathy

whew!!! made it through jeanne...lost power until about an hour ago...what a pain in the butt! it was in the 90's everyday and with no a/c we liked to die...
hope all the hounds made it through and had a great time!
where'd you finally dock??? not only that...where'd you finally go???
hope to hear from y'all real soon!

Hi everyone, the Hounds are back. We had a great time on our 9-day cruise. We ended up docking in Miami on the way back because Jeanne left sand in the channel at Port Canavaral. They're dredging again.

We stopped at Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten, and RCI threw in a stop at Labadee on Saturday since we were stuck at sea. Loved Labadee.

Archived